Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » XXX of Master » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page XXX of Master
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TRC

XXX of Master Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Iv just got a good vest of master that gives me:

Defence: 47
Effects: defence +93 %

However when i put it on i dont seem to get the defence + 93% effect. Im mystified to how it works. Surely if my defense was 100 when i put it on (combined with other items) then the defence +93% would increase my defence to 193?

The other possibility is that it was defence +93% of the vests defense which would mean i got nearly 100 defense off the vest alone.

Not sure if either of the scenarios are the case but neither worked for me as i had much lower defense than anticipated!

Any explanation would be helpful thanks!

DR

10-14-2008 18:29 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's because the 93% defense bonus has already been added to the item orwise without it the vest def would be about 20-30 and also the 93% bonus only applies to that item

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PureDoom01: 10-14-2008 18:32.

10-14-2008 18:31 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
DeathRanger

images/avatars/avatar-216.jpg

Registration Date: 07-08-2008
Clan: TRC

Thread Starter Thread Started by DeathRanger
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh ok i get it

Thanks for the info! Smile

10-14-2008 19:43 DeathRanger is offline Search for Posts by DeathRanger Add DeathRanger to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » XXX of Master

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH