Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Euro Event » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Euro Event 27 Votes - Average Rating: 3.8927 Votes - Average Rating: 3.89
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The most frustrating part about this is that the devs haven't checked the UK forum now for a few days...

EDIT: I doubt I'll repay for premium once this time runs out. Congratulations on producing an amazing game, only to completely ignore your paying customers.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 06-10-2012 13:25.

06-10-2012 13:24 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope, most frustrating is that on polish board there is a topic in BUGS section about no event here Turkey and Russia, and 1 operator had time for PILLORY section but did not answer anything in BUGS.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-10-2012 13:26 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Maybe that's because game operators job is to give bans and not solve bugs? Anyway you can look at this issue that way: if the event is not active your rivals can't profit from it either. Noone can gain advantage over you so you don't lose anything Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

06-10-2012 14:16 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Maybe that's because game operators job is to give bans and not solve bugs? Anyway you can look at this issue that way: if the event is not active your rivals can't profit from it either. Noone can gain advantage over you so you don't lose anything Wink .

Yeah ... I don't think any of us care about that...
06-10-2012 14:25 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

so it seems that dev team is a bunch of liars...

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

06-10-2012 14:32 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

^^ and how have you worked that out in your infinite wisdom?

going to and fro with suggestions and insults gets us nowhere. my suggestion is that we should just wait for a reply.

devs are entitled to a weekend off the same as everyone else. be patient. we will get there in the end Smile

and as undivisible said, no one is being given an advantage. we ALL dont have the event so carry on as normal without it Wink

then if something does happen, its a bonus, if it doesnt, its not like it affects anything in any major way because weve done fine without it for this long Wink

06-10-2012 14:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

@Pops this might be a poor analogy but..
what if you get promised a 1200£ x-mas bonus by your employer, and then make plans for x-mas based on that knowledge, when x-mas comes you find that all the employees of the company have gotten their bonus except those in your department, then when trying to get some answers on why you haven't gotten your bonus your employer isn't anywhere to be found, so your plans for x-mas is ruined..

Then a week later you finally get your bonus but it's only 66% of what you were promised and what everyone else got, so your employer offers you free tickets to a movie in compensation, then the departments supervisor tells you to stop be so disappointed and be happy with what you got, it's still more than no bonus, would you really be happy about that situation?

06-10-2012 15:34 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Yeah, pops I don't think we care in a rational way about stopping to complain etc, even if it doesn't change a thing.

It's not the first time this has happened, I myself can remember two more events like this that went wrong. And on top of that, for many other things it's really hard for us to get anykind of answer from the devs when we have a problem.

So event or no event, the communication thing is the real problem. And if they wanted to make a game that people pay for, then they should be ready to have at least one member of their team that can fix problems on the week end. Every other game developper out there does it, so why would they be an exception ?

It's called customer service, and when your customers pay real money for the product, they can expect it.
06-10-2012 15:51 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

so we got event now ...

thanks anyway

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-10-2012 17:55 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Sorry for the late event, as a compensation we'll prolong it by two days.

06-10-2012 18:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Sorry for the late event, as a compensation we'll prolong it by two days.

Typically it pops up as I refresh the page from my last quest of the day...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-10-2012 18:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

are you prolonging the 20 luck by 2 days or the 50 luck at the end?
06-10-2012 18:22 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

It'll take them 3 days at the end of the event to remember that we should get 2 extra days.........I can see it now.....

06-10-2012 19:30 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

thay can not prolong the +20 luck for a extra 2 days becouse it will overlap the +30 luck time. that's if we don't get that one late too

06-10-2012 19:38 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

quote:
Originally posted by jaja684
thay can not prolong the +20 luck for a extra 2 days becouse it will overlap the +30 luck time. that's if we don't get that one late too

Eh? If it ends on the 19th, and the next one doesn't start til the 21st, how many days are there before the next luck event? Roll Eyes

06-10-2012 21:38 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

if we have 20 luck on the 19th and 30 luck on the 21st then only the 20th so 1 day

06-11-2012 00:11 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

be better if we got the 100 luck for 2 days right at the very end Wink

06-11-2012 00:14 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

If it ends on the 19th, that means it stops on the 18th at 23:59:59

06-11-2012 00:33 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
digitelis

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
If it ends on the 19th, that means it stops on the 18th at 23:59:59

err, no that would mean it ended the 18th, besides that last games in the group stages is played the 19th so it would make no sense if it ended before those were played

06-11-2012 00:50 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
steco

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
^^ and how have you worked that out in your infinite wisdom?

going to and fro with suggestions and insults gets us nowhere. my suggestion is that we should just wait for a reply.

devs are entitled to a weekend off the same as everyone else. be patient. we will get there in the end Smile

and as undivisible said, no one is being given an advantage. we ALL dont have the event so carry on as normal without it Wink

then if something does happen, its a bonus, if it doesnt, its not like it affects anything in any major way because weve done fine without it for this long Wink

well, event was suppouse to start on friday, thats not a weekend as yet or is it? as for whole world its a working day...
secondly, if some1 says that he/she will do something and he/she doesn't that mean he/she said a lie, hence the expression liar.
i was patient, i just said how the facts were.
if some1 lies u call him liar, if some1 steals u call him thief, simple right?

thanks for late event anyway.

and before u guys say that i do not appreciate event, i do, but i do not respect guys who cannot keep their word, like in this instance. thats all

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by steco: 06-11-2012 12:52.

06-11-2012 12:51 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

We're going to make the first event last until the 20th of June (instead of the 19th) and the second event until the 25th (instead of the 24th).

06-11-2012 13:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

Thanks for the event. Late or not ,atleast we got the event. Not so long ago there was no events what so ever and no1 botherd to whine , now we get an event and suddenly ppl think its good idea to start whining...

06-12-2012 15:31 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

Not 1 to normally comment , but feel this deserves something ....

Thx
06-12-2012 18:10 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
digitelis

Thanks for getting the event to work at last and for prolonging it 2 days, much appreciated

06-13-2012 01:55 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
kqr

images/avatars/avatar-576.jpg

Registration Date: 06-08-2009
Clan: Khorne

Thank you for the event.

Originaly polish game, euro is in Poland and Ukraine, good idea to celebrate it in that way.

The Olympics will be in the UK soon, I hope you will come up with atleast as good, or better event for that aswell. We are playing on UK servers in the end Wink

Luck +100 Cool

06-23-2012 18:19 kqr is offline Search for Posts by kqr Add kqr to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by kqr
Thank you for the event.

Originaly polish game, euro is in Poland and Ukraine, good idea to celebrate it in that way.

The Olympics will be in the UK soon, I hope you will come up with atleast as good, or better event for that aswell. We are playing on UK servers in the end Wink

Luck +100 Cool

olympians are all heros in my books, night of heros for the length of the olympic games in my beloved native country Big Grin
06-23-2012 22:29
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

So acid your native country is Scotland,England,Wales and northern Ireland.

Anyway that's a good idea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scotland The Brave.: 06-23-2012 22:54.

06-23-2012 22:48 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

hell yea, im multinational!!!!

and dude, the olympics are officially being held in london, which is in england, so im still kinda right on that note yay Tongue

but on point

can we have night of heroes pretty please? ;Wink
06-23-2012 22:56
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

let me guess, the server downtime this morning was due to you Devs removing the luck event.

If it fecks up when you put it on, I imagine it did the same taking it off...

06-29-2012 13:26 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
digitelis

if i remember right the euro event was already gone when the servers failed (which if i remember right was around 00:30)

06-29-2012 17:41 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
let me guess, the server downtime this morning was due to you Devs removing the luck event.

If it fecks up when you put it on, I imagine it did the same taking it off...

There's not meant to be an event on today anyway unless I've got dates wrong

06-29-2012 19:35 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
steco

quote:
Originally posted by kqr
Thank you for the event.

Luck +100 Cool

looking forward for that Big Grin

06-30-2012 00:11 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Euro Event

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH