Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A button to remove sham set from offline players » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A button to remove sham set from offline players 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

A button to remove sham set from offline players Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Devs, here's an idea.

How about implementing a button that allows any player in the clan to remove the sham, blood and bony items from a player who has gone longer than 15 mins without a click aka gone offline.

For instance, in The Legion right now a player is offline with the items we all need, neither the Deputy nor Clan Leader are online, because of this one player, expos and KotH's could fail. Now this player will most certainly be given a warning, maybe a temporary CA ban, but this doesn't stop him from making the mistake again and next time possibly ruin more expos and KotH's.

So, I say, give us a button that only becomes active after a player who is holding any CA Shamanistic, Blood or Bony items appears as offline and we are able to click, return items and continue.

06-09-2012 01:24 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think it'd possible for particular sets.

06-10-2012 18:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » A button to remove sham set from offline players

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH