Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » need help in password recovery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page need help in password recovery
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vordorlord

Registration Date: 01-22-2011

need help in password recovery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi all,

forgot my password for game!!

problem is its on polish server and the 'old owner' still has their email linked..

who do i ask for help??

Wink

good drops to all..
06-18-2012 00:11 vordorlord is offline Search for Posts by vordorlord Add vordorlord to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Contact the server's operator. You might need proof of account ownership.

06-18-2012 00:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
vordorlord

Registration Date: 01-22-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by vordorlord
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

would my paypal payments be deemed as ownership?

if the clan boss and deputy were asked they could say its me..

i think i am one of the few that only messages in english..

;?
06-18-2012 00:42 vordorlord is offline Search for Posts by vordorlord Add vordorlord to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

I was thinking more along the lines of the report you sent to the operator stating an account change. You can find this in your email, assuming you had already an account set up to make the swap. I don't think Paypal payments would work. You can extend Premium on accounts from other accounts.

I'm not sure, though. Your best bet is to contact the server operator. They'll answer in English if you PM them in English, maybe with a Polish google translation below the message.

Prgierz

This section will tell you the server and its operator.

Good luck.

06-18-2012 00:56 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

can you contact the old owner?

06-18-2012 01:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » need help in password recovery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH