Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » why are cos so hated » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page why are cos so hated
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

why are cos so hated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

give us a reason, we poh fair, we lose more than we win, we dont bully other clans, and we show respect, so whats your gripe? come on get it off your chest

10-18-2008 22:57 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

RE: why are cos so hated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what makes you think people hates use?
one thing i am dissapointed in is back in the day use were a top 7 clan and was very strong, but use sorta lost it and i was slightly dissapointed.
but apart from that i think use are a great clan who i myself would be willing to help out from time to time.
10-18-2008 23:05 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
RE: why are cos so hated Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we had a lot of our best players reach for the stars and go elsewhere, we get messages of dislike all the time, and were quite vilified

10-18-2008 23:11 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Never heard anything of you being hated, facey? You sure its not some dellusion there? :p
10-18-2008 23:11 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no not dilusion pm any higher ranking player in my clan we all get messages

10-18-2008 23:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Even from BoS? Cause I have no reason to hate or dislike CoS.

10-18-2008 23:30 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

yes, i was under no impression that anyone hated you, as far as i no cos have done nothing wrong. has anyone in DOOM been sending messages?
10-18-2008 23:40 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Well I know at one point I hated you for taking our squares any chance you had... but that was a while ago and as you know we've both put our rivalry aside and gotten on with things and I think we get along just fine now.

If anyone in my clan has behaved inappropriately towards one of your members please let me know.

10-18-2008 23:49 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Hmm well I have no problems, except from when you threatened to decimate ANWA in a war Tongue but that was ages ago, and it was you specifically who said it Faceeater.... still I dunno, maybe it could be something to do with past rather than present.

personally I am taking the title of most hated player, and loving it Tongue unless DrGreenthumb gets it, cos I know many people whio are annoyed with him

Your imperfection.
10-19-2008 00:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

hate is a big word there face man... no one could hate you Big Grin pinch your checks and go "gogee gogee go" maybe Tongue
i dont hate anyone but terrorists.... and KFC guys.. cant fry chicken -.-'

and i dont "hate" COS... dont like the clan when i get message's about siege's on lower clans... but i do like you and igor, your both alright Smile

personaly i think the reason COS isnt liked is your constant siegeing; and it is constant i remeber in the space of like 5/6 days i had 5/6 message's asking for help...... even on your clan page "square takeovers are compulsary"
and siegeing clans that are not even in the top 50... thats not cool at all.. but you did give the city back in the end or a someone helped take it back...

oh and some of your members and there replys when i had a go at you for siegeing a clan with not even 200 points total (i had a hang over and i had to go see my bro in prosion and my sister in hospital on the same day; i was super pissed off)... no names but one of them in perticular... but they all said the same thing... apart from you and igor Smile

"there is nothing wrong with siegeing, there is no other way to get better city's"
"the CA is not for helping one and other build city's, it is just for lending people stuff for siege's thats why they dont work on attacks"
"siegeing lower clans is right but brining in 1000 points worth of mercs is wrong"
"they dont need such good city's, there to low to make good use of them"

il skip out some other bits... as it were way rude..
basicly i had to sit here for a hour or 2 listening to them trying to justify siegeing clans with bugger all points... and i was given a lecture on the proper use of the clan armoury; which did put a smile on my face Big Grin

and your boss... her reply to everything is "go play a disney game" i mean wtf...

i feel sorry for you and igor... your being given a bad rep because of crap like that..

but i did hear a rumar (from you! Tongue ) that you had sorted things out over there Smile
just give it time and the word will spread that COS is alright now Wink
wow... that was alot of typeing o_O

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-19-2008 08:33.

10-19-2008 08:32 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Well there was once a time your illustrious clan seiged my small Order of the Sacred Clan for a square but we called in mercs and won lol. However I remember in that seige process you were very apologetic and friendly and I don't really care that you seiged us because it's all part of the game but I was pleased that you made an effort to rectify the situation and because of this I have nothing against you or your clan mate just want to say thanks because you were the only person to have seiged my clan and apologised and said that deep down you wanted us to win lol Tongue so I hold you quite highly as someone I respect on this game Pleased so keep doing what your doing because there are plenty of people who get on and like you Big Grin

10-19-2008 08:42 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

knightroad, we are just active and 5/6 sieges in same amount of days....really

dont remember being that agressive, maybe when we were still learning sorry

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-19-2008 09:53.

10-19-2008 09:30 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

this was when you were in the top 10... think it was when you went after coven actully as they were one of the clans i were asked to help.. and i remeber it very well as it was a very busy week.. and the top clans dont siege and take city's when ever they want; im in source which were 3rd highest clan at the time and i have been looking for a zone 3 city for about 2 months.

also your memebrs disagree with you; one of them in perticular, from what i worked out from the constant spam they sent me they thought it was ok to constantly siege and there exact words were "you cant stop us so go get a life be with your familiy get a girl freind a job and stop being so pathetic, its only a game" ..and.. "were the best, we can take on any clan, we have beaten clans with 1.5k more points than us so were not scared" which i actully told to diablo when they sent me that... i think he found that as funny as i did Big Grin lol

anyways... like i said
quote:
but i did hear a rumar (from you! Tongue ) that you had sorted things out over there Smile
just give it time and the word will spread that COS is alright now Wink

i dont even think the person who spent 2 hours telling me all that crap is even in COS anymore... or maybe they grew up and/or worked out what being a clan is about.. the second one i hope Smile

and like i aslo said before COS isnt hated/disliked; you just have a bad rep that will take time to sort out; you just have to read some of the posts from higher clans, they dont have beef with you, i think it is more lower clans and previous memebers of lower clans Smile maybe offer them some kind of.. errrr i dont know what you call it; but offer them some of it Smile

just trying to help Big Grin i used to spend alot of time in smaller clans and i picked up on things like clans who constantly siege for citys. not heard anything bad about COS in a while Smile which actully tock you off my mercing black list a few weeks back Tongue

you just have to look at dark, they used to do the same with constant siegeing and i do belive it took them a while to lose that rep and are now a good strong clan Smile

ehhhh... i hate typeing so much; i forget my point Tongue something on the lines of be nice to the little guys and your bad rep will go away Smile

EDIT: why did you edit out the other bit face? :o

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-19-2008 10:17.

10-19-2008 10:05 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

edited it as what i wrote didn't really add anything positive or interesting

10-19-2008 10:25 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

oh Tongue lol

10-19-2008 10:27 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

I've never hated COS really. Faceeater, you've always been fair even when siegeing..like someone else said (sorry I'm brain dead today). Actually there was only one clan I really hated and they're no longer in existance.
I've always thought COS play it pretty fairly considering. I know we've never had much of an issue with you.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-19-2008 14:43 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Lol - aww, Face are hunting for sympathy vote? Tongue Big Grin

I always got along with you guys; in fact CoS was the first clan I applied to join back when I was a 5 pointer... I got rejected, I think you guys were looking for higher level players at the time. Frown

I've had quality humorous msg's from yourself & Igor after attacks, which is always a nice thing - some people can take this game way too seriously! Wink

You're a good clan - get some more ranked players & get back into the game!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-19-2008 17:27 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

lol your all making me blush,not guess were not disliked really, just a small few and for there own reasons which is fair enough, mods you can close this thread/delete it which ever,

oh and one last thing, muhahahahah im going to kill you all mmuuuuhhhhaaaahaha

might have to train a bit first but one day!!!

10-19-2008 18:05 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
lol your all making me blush,not guess were not disliked really, just a small few and for there own reasons which is fair enough, mods you can close this thread/delete it which ever,

why did you think you were hated anyways? a few message's from a handful of players dont mean every1 hates you... you just steped on some toes Wink and they threw there rattle out there pram Tongue

you hit me when i attacked you! i "hate" you! Tongue lol

10-19-2008 18:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
muhahahahah im going to kill you all mmuuuuhhhhaaaahaha

that's what i think everyday...lol.
Everyone has someone they hate in game. Personally, the conversations I have with you and Igor are great. Even when we're attacking each other...lol.
No COS hating here.

quote:

10-19-2008 20:52 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Actually there was only one clan I really hated and they're no longer in existance

*Grins mirthlessly* That is behind us now isn't it Big Grin

Still Faceeater you seem civil so I have no quarrel, I think it is just the steam rolling, but that's no different to what America or England does to weaker countries and there seems to be less quarrel with that.

Your imperfection.
10-19-2008 23:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

I dont think that cos are hated, although use do seem to go all in in poh seiges sometimes, lol, mabye this could be an issue some ppl have with cos. And yes i realise the irony of me making a remark about a clan going all in, lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 10-19-2008 23:34.

10-19-2008 23:33 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lol ok so here i am gonna rant... its probably because your leader farms 20 - 40 pointers & they dont forget it. I would put that as bullying & when you message her about the continued & blatant farming her answer is (her exact words) "Go play a disney game"

EDITATIONS! .. Igor is loooovely ^-^ hes cool hes not nasty Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 10-21-2008 18:26.

10-21-2008 01:15 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

i have nothing against CoS.. even if ive heard people complaining about your clan...

the few talks we had was niceWink and i know Igor is a nice person too. beside you're leader gave me a lot of POP Wink lol
10-21-2008 01:31 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
lol ok so here i am gonna rant... its probably because your leader farms 20 - 40 pointers & they dont forget it. I would put that as bullying & when you message her about the continued & blatant farming her answer is (her exact words) "Go play a disney game"

They're right. I get farmed by people higher than me, it happens, I do the same in turn to people I know I can beat for blood and people

Your imperfection.
10-22-2008 00:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
Actually there was only one clan I really hated and they're no longer in existance

*Grins mirthlessly* That is behind us now isn't it Big Grin

eh? I was talking a different clan I think...lol. The clan I speak of was in the top three and square sieged me personally twice when DARK barely had 1500 points. Besides them I tend to like all clans really.
@titan-lol. we all have issues with trying to keep things fair when people won't listen. I try not to hold it against anyone. Sometimes clan mates can be...well. sometimes they don't read what they should read.
I remember even when CoS was sieging for a square, faceeater appologized for it. So really, I have nothing against CoS.

quote:

10-22-2008 00:51 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

not exactly fair when shes nearly 100 points higher its not just her that does it from CoS & its not only me they do it to. fair enough its game called bloodWARS yeah you expect to be attacked but twice a day every day by the same person whos 100 points higher talk about micky taking
10-22-2008 00:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

i dont understand can someone explain to me, what is farming, only 2 attacks a day seems tame to me, i am hit by the same players TWICE a day for points blood and resourses, they have no choice the higher you get the less targets you get, at the moment im looking for blood for sieges, ive hit 1 player once every 3 or 4 days and he is moaning constantly about me bullying him, i genuinly dont thing some people understand, farming would in my opinion be when a full clan hits you one after another, for the full day, not 1 bloody player TWICE. if thats the case some of us in act 2 at the moment are more like a running buffet, why not just get better at the game and get them back. farming ha no such thing, TWICE A DAY NOT TWENTY LIKE SOME OTHER GAMES

and as for the disney thing maybe a bit harsh yeah but what you want us to do have a long chat with every mard arse who gets killed and doesnt like it, i would ware my keyboard out. might i just sugest that if you dont like being bitten in a vampire war game where the object of the game is to bite people to death, maybe this is the wrong game for you, "dont take a vegatairian to an all you can eat meat only carvery for spring lamb"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-22-2008 06:18.

10-22-2008 06:13 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

I appreciate what you're saying faceeater, but how are lower players ever meant to overcome the players higher up when resources are constantly drained due to farming?

How are you meant to build up your bodyguard, police station, garrisson, or arms shop when you have no people to do it.

While i appreciate farming does and will happen, if i messaged someone and they said to me what your leader said to Hayz, it wouldn't give me a very positive light on that person, or their clan subsequently.

Maybe if anyone does 'hate' CoS, you've just found out why. And to then be defending it(EDIT: By 'it' i mean the supposed attitude of your leader), well...

Plus surely the highest players have the widest choice of people to hit, as they can beat most people below them. If it's literally just for resources that is.

I should add i personally have no problem with CoS or any of it's members.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 10-22-2008 09:43.

10-22-2008 09:31 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

i can see faceeaters point when farming....since im a clan leader i have to join all seiges and this does drain resources rather quickly..so i do attack lower players....and face is right you get a few who will moan and complain bout been attacked...and from this they might veiw my clan as unfair...if i was asked nicely to stop i would no problem but sending me a childish msg of me been a jerk etc isnt goin to do any good.

i get attacked by the same ppl 2wice a day and so what...i dont say anything to them its a game...

ive never had a problem with [cos] weve been seiged by ye and we have returned a seige or 2.
i think some ppl will hold a grudge and that can be good too if its kept in reason...a grudge could mean lots of seiges between the 2 clans which can be fun....but rude msg's etc can put a dampner on the fun.

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-22-2008 11:43 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

i havent sent any abusive messages to her all i said is can you quit attacking me all the time.

as for your comment about me & playing this game it is a game for me & i appreciate the fact that you will get attacked & "bitten" for blood i couldnt care less to be honest, i dont mind people attacking me every so often for blood or exp thats the point of the game. but when its twice everyday its out of order.

your of the same attitude as your leader & it stinks, if you & your "big pointer" attitude cut out for a min & actually listened to the lower players then you'd understand why we get annoyed with it.

fair do's go attack lowbies for blood but the same person all the time takes the mick. we need to progress to & like Nouveau said we cant build anything cause of the constant draining of the resources.

CoS are "hated" so much because your leaders attitude stinks, if you get a message just saying can you lay off the attacks for a while, its not abusive its asking a simple question, so we can level up & build our squares. when you get an answer back like "dont bring a veggie to a meat eating contest" or "go play a disney game" it dont exactly put you in the frame of mind to forgive that person for the every day twice a day attacks..

you started the thread asking people WHY we hated CoS .. so heres your answer & now your ranting about it??

i didnt say go have a chat with every "mard arse" that dont like being attacked i expect to be attacked its a war game ffs. its the constant, one after the other boring "oh look yep you killed me again" attacks -.-
10-22-2008 12:29 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

apparently this didnt go up the first time sorry if it comes up twice, slap my wrist for spam or something Smile

*edit* ok it did >.< dammit silly thing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 10-22-2008 12:40.

10-22-2008 12:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

do you think i wasnt a low lvl once, do you think we all sailed through the game to 100+ points without being killed, just dont get the poor old little me attitude, just try harder.

mind you lets see if it works for me these players kill me twice every single day

Hespera
knightroad
lysandra
bezetta
Sherah
Helldemon
arania
MalusDarkblade

please dont keep killing me twice a day its not nice and i dont think its fair on poor old little me !!!!!!! we all get killed

also most of the people on here said were liked, just seems to be you, and i dont know if you have noticed but lynne has not been on really for a month she logs in for an hour once a week or so,

but if in some way this is ruining your enjoyment of the game, chat to me in game and we will see how i can help put things right.

also like the avatar saying you built your own square more should try it i have and im more proud of it because of that

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by faceeater: 10-22-2008 16:30.

10-22-2008 15:27 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Hayz and every other lower pointer complaining about farming:
I have a story. Way back when I was still in the Bloodwych Coven (that tells you how long ago it was...lol) I was being farmed by a player who is now in DARK. He would come in on me every day, twice (or more since I'm behind in server time) a day. I remember sending out a clan message for people to strike him back.
I also distinctly remember recieving a message from Hyperborean. He said something like this: "farming is a fact of this game, higher people will attack lower people for days on end twice a day because they need resouces, want resources or they just want to piss you off. Get used to it. Wait till you get around my level, then there will be fewer targets to chose from and you'll have no choice but to farm."
As fair as I try to be, as fair as I try to make my clan, I agree with his words. Coming from the bottom and getting farmed like no tomorrow only to gain close to 230 points, I realized he was right in every sense of the word. Now I can only attack a select few to get the EXP I need. If I was to not attack them twice a day (like faceeater Wink ) I wouldn't point up at all most days.
I don't hate people because they farm me. I work to become stronger then them to attack them back.
As for the "high-pointer attitude" I know most high pointers think the same. Some more so then others, some less so then others.
I don't hate CoS because of that attitude, I don't hate anyone who carries that same attitude.If anyone has issues with that, message me and i'll see what I can do.

quote:

10-22-2008 17:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
mind you lets see if it works for me these players kill me twice every single day

Hespera
knightroad
lysandra
bezetta
Sherah
Helldemon
arania
MalusDarkblade

please dont keep killing me twice a day its not nice and i dont think its fair on poor old little me !!!!!!! we all get killed

i used to when you were above me... dont think i have attacked you twice today or yesterday... only the once... lowang and kingnosser are easier to farm Big Grin Tongue and you didnt ask me to stop Wink
if you had asked me to stop any time i would have; ask infernal ranger... terrorfel..... errrr o.O well there the only people to asked me to stop and i have Wink
if people ask nicely i do it... i dont respond with childish crap like "go play a disney game" and contiue to do it...
further more i actully check that im going to get blood/people/xp... not just attack for the hell of it and/or be a total suffix hole Big Grin ... i know for a fact your leader attacks people that she gets little or no exp from and little or no resources and when asked to lay off... along comes the the disney crap... not saying you do that thou Wink

also 2/7 of those farm me aswell...
well 1/7 nower days as i can slap her up a bit Tongue Lysandra!!! Tongue demonic.... thingie!!! Tongue Big Grin

also!... reading back thought the other posts... i thought you were trying to get rid of the COS bad rep...?? not make it worse Tongue

10-22-2008 18:12 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

iuno how you put a quote in but "do you think i wasnt a low lvl once, do you think we all sailed through the game to 100+ points without being killed, just dont get the poor old little me attitude, just try harder"

yeah you think i aint tried that?? the whole just try harder. How can you go kill people higher than you when you have no blood to use arcana & no blood for your health??

poor old little me?? very funny thats not what im doing i dont go to them OH PLEASE STOP ATTACKING ME i ask them to lower the attacks if im drained of blood.

I know lynne hasnt been online for ages, im on about when i was lower & it was constantly. you asked why some people hated CoS (& its not just me i know plenty others) i replied & made myself heard if you didnt want people to do that why start a thread on it?

the high pointers that are nearly 200 points that farm me & others are getting like 1 - 4 exp a time theres no way in the game of BW that them few exp points are going to help them level / point up.

@ Lysandra.. i know your bound to get attacked & im not complaining about that, in fact i wasnt complaining at all. All i said was about Lynne & gave my reason for disliking CoS. like you im working to get stronger to beat them but it makes it a hell of alot harder when you never have resources. the high pointer attitude is a "i dont care im higher than you therefore must know a hell of alot more, i got farmed deal with it." they dont give you any advice on how you could beat your attackers & become stronger or anything, its simply dont care couldnt care less go bother someone else. i appreciate that there are people that do help you & help you to get better equipment etc. so you actually have a chance at beating your attackers but what i dont get is why do people have to be so obnoxious when you say to them about someone farming you?
10-22-2008 18:15 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
iuno how you put a quote in but "do you think i wasnt a low lvl once, do you think we all sailed through the game to 100+ points without being killed, just dont get the poor old little me attitude, just try harder"

code:
1:
[quote]do you think i wasnt a low lvl once, do you think we all sailed through the game to 100+ points without being killed, just dont get the poor old little me attitude, just try harder[/quote]

Smile
10-22-2008 18:58 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
faceeater
Triple Ace

quote:

oh and one last thing, muhahahahah im going to kill you all mmuuuuhhhhaaaahaha

im not sure anything else can be said that would actually add anything.

hayz ive offered a chat in game to see how we can ease your greivance, and sort things out, i dont see what you want me to do to the inactive leader of our clan, who used to kill you! as i say i think the thread has run its course

10-22-2008 19:08 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Hayz: Some higher pointers take that:"I'm better then you, you're not worth my time." attitude so when you do ask to stop farming, they will give that kind of response. Personally if people ask me to stop or if they ask me for help on how to beat players or what not, I do help in anyway I can.
As to why some have this attitude, not sure exactly. Maybe because they've been playing longer and they feel like they know everything, maybe because they have 200+ points and they feel indestructable. I know I don't know everything about this game, I know I can be taken out by lower players with certain sets. I'm fine with that. It makes me see what I can do to improve and how I can overcome that.

@Knightroad:LOL. Looks like we may have come full circle though, I did beat you last time....LOL. I figured out I need more strength though, thanks for that. Wink Once I figure out how to merge/get the jewlery set I want, should give me 30+ strength. That will take quite a while though.

And on topic: Personally, I think I may have attacked lynne once or twice, I may have won, I can't remember. But I've never had direct dealings with her so I can't say what she's like personality wise. All I know is that the attitudes of the CoS players I have talked to are good so CoS is therefore not a hate-worthy clan.

quote:

10-22-2008 19:08 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
faceeater
Triple Ace

i hit this player before and took his disposable item, so i sent him this message back, i cant be much fairer than that can i ?

Addressee: karazek
Message title: Re: attack
Send date: 2008-10-22 17:59:49

sorry im busy now desp for blood for an expo, but later you can hit me i will
take off weapons and give you your 5k back

10-22-2008 19:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » why are cos so hated

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH