Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Mikel - please explain in pure english what you meant? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mikel - please explain in pure english what you meant? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Mikel - please explain in pure english what you meant? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could you please explain in plain english this topic?

unfair warning from ghaldria

quote:
Originally posted by Mikel

Just because you wrote that in other way than it should be doesn't mean it's not offence anymore. thread closed. if you want to complain about tmods/mods do that via PM to smod

I'm sorry could you be more specific? Why did you close my thread exactly?
wrote what?
whats offensive?

tea?
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring boiling hot water over cured leaves
who?
The pronoun who, in English, is the interrogative and relative pronoun that is used to refer to humans.
yeah?
A slang of the word yes.
bunny?
its a rabbit.
scotch?
Scotch whisky, a whisky made in Scotland, which outside Scotland is commonly abbreviated as "Scotch"
or
Scotch (adjective) is a largely-obsolescent adjective meaning having to do with Scotland.
me?
Its the first-person singular nominative case personal pronoun in Modern English.

I'm sorry if I'm missing something, but where is that offence we are talking about in those randomly selected words?

Please, I beg you, explain your comment, precisely this bit:
quote:
you wrote that in other way than it should be

which i wrote it? whats the way it should be? can you enlight me?i feel confused.

please dont close this topic, i want to make it straight right here, in public, so everybody will understand for the future reference what happened and why?

ps. i was told via PM that this is very offensive in POLISH when you read it outloud. phonetically i mean, its sound rude in polish... but we are not in Poland, and we dont speak polish in here are we? so how is this relevant to this case?

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by steco: 06-27-2012 15:30.

06-27-2012 15:18 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I call you names in french or suahili does that mean it's alright?
No, it's not alright. We don't warn people for the bunch of letters they write but for the message they're trying to convey, regardless of the language.

The words you said had no sense when they're said seaprately but in the order you put them it's offensive and we don't tolerate such behaviour.

If you wish to continue the subject then feel free to pm me. Warnings are a private matter between the player and the forum team.

Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-27-2012 15:43 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Mikel - please explain in pure english what you meant?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH