Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect AK-47

Two-handed gun
Damage: 41 - 68
Effects: attacks per round: 14
Requirements: LEVEL: 44 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 20 (21), PERCEPTION: 24 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 120 000 Lgo

MP=500k

auction = 48h, LAST BID RESETS THE AUCTION TIME TO NEXT!! 24H

is possible to change for some items ( I'mlooking for ):
- good / perfect titanium finger of levitation
- good / perfect speed
- some interesting luck items (especially weapons and jewelery)
- Perfect demonic knuckle-duster

enjoy! Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DropperPL: 06-27-2012 22:38.

06-27-2012 21:44 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
DropperPL

Thread Starter Thread Started by DropperPL
RE: LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DropperPL
Legendary Perfect AK-47

Two-handed gun
Damage: 41 - 68
Effects: attacks per round: 14
Requirements: LEVEL: 44 (4Cool , STRENGTH: 20 (21), PERCEPTION: 24 (26), Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 120 000 Lgo

MP=500k

auction = 48h, LAST BID RESETS THE AUCTION TIME TO 24H

is possible to change for some items ( I'mlooking for ):
- good / perfect titanium finger of levitation
- good / perfect speed
- some interesting luck items (especially weapons and jewelery)
- Perfect demonic knuckle-duster

enjoy! Smile

06-27-2012 21:44 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you please clarify the above? The auction is a 48hour auction, but the post resets to 24h. So how do you know when the last bid is?
06-27-2012 22:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP

nick: Najja
id: 3819
06-27-2012 22:33 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
DropperPL

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Can you please clarify the above? The auction is a 48hour auction, but the post resets to 24h. So how do you know when the last bid is?

Sorry - i mean, that auction will last 48h (if we will have only 1 bid), BUT if someone bids in example 40'th hour of auction - automaticcly auction last 64h.

bid in 9h of auction (first and the last bid) auction last 48h

bid in 9h of auction, and later in 36h of auction - auction will last 60h

etc..

i can't speak english perfeclty, so sorry for my language mistake, but i hope now everything is clear?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DropperPL: 06-27-2012 22:43.

06-27-2012 22:38 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
DropperPL

RE: LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will close this thread and open new - without any problems and clear rules.please dont give me warning Wink

06-27-2012 22:53 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

what a mess, if someone put mp you cant close thread, we will see what evangelion will say

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

06-27-2012 22:57 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » LEGENDARY PERFECT ak-47

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH