Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving underworld » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Leaving underworld 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Leaving underworld Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

once clan building in DB is finished im deleting the char Ba_alzamon...

to all the fantastic ppl ive met in thos game THANK YOU... without ye id have left along time ago

there no way in hell im listing ye all out so forget about it Wink
ye know who ye are <3

to those i know well i have ye on facebook to annoy and i can ring /txt a few of ye aswell

i might return..but not for a while i think

"ill add mroe to this later " :p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-02-2012 22:45 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just remember "you can't teach beef"

Bye bye mate may the Cider be with you

07-02-2012 22:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

evryone leaving bye and gl Smile

07-02-2012 22:54 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

take care mate...

was fun fighting alongside and against u Wink

was a pleasure

gl in real life mate Wink
07-02-2012 23:07 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012

I dont agree ! NO!

I dont let u! NO!

I commands u! NO!

my liver will be lonely sneaky bastrad! NO!

puki_san captain_bally NO!

when ill be next time in Dublin ill kick ur irish ass! So better stay! NO!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CreamZ: 07-03-2012 11:46.

07-03-2012 11:46 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Oh noes ... Ba_aly what are you doing ?

Does that mean that you're playing on Necro ?
07-03-2012 13:12 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

adios amigo Frown

07-03-2012 16:55 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Alexandrua

Registration Date: 02-27-2011

lol...one week after i left...gl bali
07-03-2012 17:51 Alexandrua is offline Search for Posts by Alexandrua Add Alexandrua to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Best of Bal; you were always good fun to chat with & a proper nice chap.
Drink hard & prosper. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-05-2012 19:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

Ba_all!:o

Byee byee mate :-(

P.S. Cesarz cancel the DB buildinmg so baal can never leave as It won't be finished mwhaha >Pleased

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
07-05-2012 19:38 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

best of luck bally

all the best in real life
07-05-2012 22:07
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Adios mi amigo

Take care in RL, try not to get too sober Wink

07-06-2012 03:39 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

sometimes join us on irc
http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=db.uk

07-21-2012 22:53 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
CreamZ

images/avatars/avatar-1034.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2012

i kill u pukitto!

(cryin)

07-22-2012 05:30 CreamZ is offline Search for Posts by CreamZ Add CreamZ to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

FAKE

12-14-2012 23:59 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
FAKE

go home FT your drunk

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-15-2012 09:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

HAX

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-15-2012 11:53 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Leaving underworld

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH