Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » easiness cap » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page easiness cap 10 Votes - Average Rating: 4.4010 Votes - Average Rating: 4.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

easiness cap Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that the easiness cap should be increased by 5% for absorbers only.

since act II came out everyone gets easiness now which means at some point everyone will have the same easiness and absorbers lose there racial bonus but every other race gains it.

max cap at the moment is 50% so absorbers would get 55% instead

whats your thoughts

edit spelling and adding more info

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-05-2012 04:51.

07-05-2012 04:38 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

absorbers are totaly overpowerd with the 5% easyness anyway
they are strongest race in bw
why to increase the max easyness???

there is no one at server with lvl 115 who has full easyness

i think all other races (or female chars which are still underpowerd Happy should get a boost of 2-3%

it cant be that only absorber can wear highendgear
they are always at least 5 lvl better equipped than the others

these easynessbonus makes game totaly unbalanced

just for example

Perfect Elvish Cape of the Death Sower (+5) CLOSE lvl104
Defence: 42
Effects: REPUTATION +29, AGILITY +101, TOUGHNESS +24, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, chance for critical hit +38 %, item defence +15, all weapons damage +21
Requirements: LEVEL: 169, STRENGTH: 93, AGILITY: 108

ok lvl 169 requirement

absorber can use it at lvl at lvl 101
all other races need to reach lvl 104!!!

3 lvl difference at highlvl means 1 year of playing^^
where are the relation?

other fine example

Perfect Hunter`s Cape of the Death Sower (+5) CLOSE
Defence: 62
Effects: REPUTATION +29, AGILITY +56, TOUGHNESS +24, damage of all weapons +1 for every 4 levels, PERCEPTION +35, KNOWLEDGE +39, chance for critical hit with guns -41 %, chance to hit with melee weapons -47, all weapons damage +21, item defence +35
Requirements: LEVEL: 165, STRENGTH: 159, AGILITY: 108

lvl requ absorber lvl100
strenght requ aborber at lvl 100 str 96 and at lvl 103 str91

lvl requ all other races lvl103
strenght requ all other races at lvl 103 str 99

at same lvl 8str difference - lol
get 8str as someone who uses gun^^ thats nearly impossible

and this is just an example with str
all other attributes requirements are lowered by 5%!

i really think that the easynessbonus is the godmode for absorber

what i didnt complain is that absorber can have best squares cause its lot easier to upgrade it

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 07-05-2012 09:24.

07-05-2012 09:13 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

alyat.... We have had this discussion... Go get back in your shed.

Easiness is fine.... By the time you hit lvl 115 and get to 50 percent easiness you will be able to use almost all of the items on the game anyway so stop complaining.

Also if anyone is overpowered mr thoughtcatcher its you Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-05-2012 10:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

paranoia.... my sheets just reveal me the truth^^

yes by the time we all will reach lvl 115 i think we will need round 5-7 years^^
then i can wear really almost all items Smile

but dont forget u will reach easyness 50% at lvl 110
so maybe 3 years less

btw tc are op in ambush yes but not against absorbers like u should know^^
and next patch will cut tc the balls of

then throne is just for absorber

most luck
most crit
best possibility to wear highend equip (easiness +5%)
best squares (easiness +5%)
HP +10%
BP +10%

its fact they are strongest
so dont tell anything me about complaining!

This post has been edited 10 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 07-05-2012 12:28.

07-05-2012 12:07 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

absorbers level the playing field and are only really levelling the playing field.... TC's have massive hp in everything they do... Cultists have massive regen and beastmasters have extra attacks....

Easiness should be left alone

quote:

Smile

07-05-2012 12:27 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

so u mean its ok that someone with 12500 exp points
can wear same gear like someone with 20000 exp points can use?

difference of points is nearly doubled

and i just speak from highest members at our server after 5 years of playing

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 07-05-2012 14:48.

07-05-2012 14:43 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc

well how about taking away the Easiness that act 2 gave you so we can keep our racial bonues then its.

you choose to be a tc i choose to be an absorber for the easiness and with the act 2 every gets its so we lose our bonues and i noticed when i build certain buildings i dont need 3 easiness items just 2 because the stats wont go any further down with 3 on anymore

we lose out on our racial bounes and i dont think tats fair because everyone gets it now.

well yeah it is fair you get luck how about in act 3 we all get luck then or an extra 10% hp i dont see any of your racial bonues being affected instead you just sit back and get ours free.

the extra 5% would be to allow us to keep our racial nothing else.

but we could work it the other way all other races only get 45% easiness and absorbers get 50% if that makes it any better for you
07-05-2012 16:51 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

i choose female tc cause the pic looked best^^

i had no idea about the game i thought its well balanced

i play now since 2 years and a half and reached a good position where i can see some things different like at the beginning

so mistake was to choose female but meanwhile i joke about Smile

i like my tc and i think too tc is op in ambush against all other races exept absorber
the nerf will be ok if they dont lower it to much

but
i didnt know that easiness will come that important that u will reach godstatus

that i need just half of experience to wear right gear i have recognized very late

if i have to play 2 years more than i can maybe wear same stuff like an absorber 2 years before is ridiculous

i think all other races should get 2-3% easiness to come closer to balancing
50% cap is ok like it is

07-05-2012 17:14 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Well when i picked i looked at what i got not the pic

And no every race shouldnt have that you get enough and what would absorbers get in the trade off for all the races getting that. Nope i like 45% cap now and absorbers get 50% so we can keep our racial bonues

Next time you play a game check the stats you get not the pic

Am not.asking for extra just to keep what we were given at the start
07-05-2012 17:34 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

well u are right i should inform me better
but normaly a gamesystem should be balanced so it should be not important which race u pick^^

maybe we come together when absorber get 45% cause they are exhausted wearing highlevlequip at lowlvl
and all other can reach 50% Smile

no joking serious its really disapointing when ppl lower can wear better equip
at least whole gamesystem is running around equip
but if u have to get 5 lvls more to use same hmmm there must be something wrong

i think developers never checked above lvl100 cause the differences in every point of lvl is huge

i plann some nice sets and i have all mergestuff but as nonabsorber i need 20000k exp to wear it as absorber just 12500k so just 4500k more
but no to wear my new stuff i will need 12000k^^
hmm ok i will wait now 2 and a half years than i can wear the stuff that an absorber could use in 6 month

do u see the point?

07-05-2012 17:50 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Nope because thats what absorbers get we dont get luck which gives you an extra 10 rep in ambush you dont get hp just better chance of get ambush ours is that. You only notuce now because we all get essiness now and absorbers are 5 ahead becasuse its our trait

I looked at that and went cool i can wear stuff faster things is its useless at start till you get higher because the higher the stat the bigger the reduction so for.

So for at least the first 10-15 lvls it makes no diffrence at all. And we still have to wait.

We should get the extra 5% because its our trait whats next you going to say we shouldnt absob powers next because you cant use majisty on us.

Absorbers arnt op you just dont like we got something you want.

And am sticking with. Cap decruse
07-05-2012 18:33 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Waste of time. Give them more and more benefits aye? Not happy with the huge crit AND luck.

You get ahead start with the easiness & the rest of the game gets the chance to catch up.
07-05-2012 18:50 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

Flash , the luck+Crit is an A2 arcane...TC's get majesty , Cultists get searing blood , BM's get an extra attck ect ect,

Ontop of that thoughcatchers get 10 Luck for there racial bonous,

Cultist get 5

Beastmaster get extra hp from buildings

Absorbers get 5% easiness.

Everybody gets the bonous from the start and all other races keep there's once they hit 115 so why should absorbers?

I'm a cultist...Or was before I got banned but I still agree with this...absorbers arn't the strongest race , It just depends how you set your char up...As a sniper I don't need the crit chance from the arcane...

My opinion ;-)

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
07-05-2012 19:26 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

yes the easiness allows us to use items earlier.... BM's can use items their level and do alot more damage (natural str and an extra attack) meaning they can match the damage of an absorber.

Cultists can match the offset easiness gives with pure searing blood or they can match the agility offset with cats paths.... Not to mention blood of life that allows you to still build tanky even after act 3....

Tc's get MASSIVE extra health in everything they do to outlast EVERY OTHER RACE at EVERYTHING..... We get easiness....doesnt mean we are the strongest.....i read this and all i see is an overpowered class crying that they arent overpowered enough....

quote:

Smile

07-05-2012 23:58 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pingu

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d2a93ab0c9

Cultist OPed ,

TC we all know is OPed....

If you ask me I'm starting to think that absorbers and beastmasters are the less oped out of all races...

EDIT1;-

To keep it on topic I still think they should either get 55% max or other other race should get 45 nd we get 50 :-)...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pingu: 07-06-2012 00:21.

07-06-2012 00:16 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

i am absorber and i agree that 5% easiness is very nice bonus at high level...
but, but, but.... you chose your character at beginning not me or someone else...

and if there is a change then when you want to "complain" something come with a new idea, not just a scream...

Also like Pingu says: all races get their bonuses:

Cultist - HP+agility+damage...
beastmaster - 1 attack (and i think this is the best bonus in this game for 2HM) +HP
TK - huge HP and damage, especially for 1HG and ranged

AND SECOND

stats difference between P+4 and P+5 are not very big, so don't cry about 4 or 6 agility, cultist get 30 agility bonus from arcana, absorber only 4-6
1 attack from beastmaster overcompensate 4 more damage from an weapon at P+5
same for TK you get 10-20 bonus damage per attack from arcana...

07-06-2012 16:43 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

its amazing how alot of you think am being unresonable am not asking for anything extra just for us to keep what we should have how is that that being unfair or op its ours we picked it so tough you all get eassiness now that should be enough for you, you arnt losing out just absorbers are

and our bp gives +1 luck per lvl and 0.75 crit per lvl how is that op compaired to damage and hp and extra attacks.

i just want ether our cap raised or every other race dropped by 5% to refect our racial bonues
07-06-2012 18:22 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: bunnies

quote:
Originally posted by darc
its amazing how alot of you think am being unresonable am not asking for anything extra just for us to keep what we should have how is that that being unfair or op its ours we picked it so tough you all get eassiness now that should be enough for you, you arnt losing out just absorbers are

and our bp gives +1 luck per lvl and 0.75 crit per lvl how is that op compaired to damage and hp and extra attacks.

i just want ether our cap raised or every other race dropped by 5% to refect our racial bonues

i here what ur saying darc...but my arcana never works against absorbers (im a beastmaster btw) but ur arcana will always work against me...

personally i think absorbers are super strong ...to get capped easiness at 50% it takes a while and generally absorbers should progress quicker in the game to get to the max cap as they should b wearing better gear than others around their level.

most of us play in this range so that is all that we r concerned about atm.
07-06-2012 23:24 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Pingu

quote:
Originally posted by brundlefly
quote:

i here what ur saying darc...but my arcana never works against absorbers (im a beastmaster btw) but ur arcana will always work against me...

personally i think absorbers are super strong ...to get capped easiness at 50% it takes a while and generally absorbers should progress quicker in the game to get to the max cap as they should b wearing better gear than others around their level.

most of us play in this range so that is all that we r concerned about atm.

Its not about wearing the best gear , its about how you use it and against who...

After-all look at people such as nadleeh , stuck on pheonix badge then look at hyperion or myself...It all matters on luck off drops and badges to how fast you progress...Also if you've got a good exp targets aswell ;D

Still though...TC's get +10 luck...Why not take that away from them as there's now the evo's to give luck?

That's pretty much what your doing to absorbers by declining them from there easiness racial bonous.

07-07-2012 03:16 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

easiness should be not be chanaged end off its good how it is this should'nt have carried on like it has

07-07-2012 04:38 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Clan: HLL

hmm.. is this a thread about that 5% easyness or about toughtcatcher vs. absorber? oO

Even if the fact of being able to keep racial bonuses and don't loose it because of a game script makes sense, I guess when I'll be lvl 115 I'll be able to use any useful gear in the game and reaching 55% easyness won't be of great use.

Maybe it could change something for BK like characters, since requirements for some kind of heavy armours and weapons are still huge, but won't be a big difference for others, since most people will probably be able to wear a p+5 elvish cape of DS as if were a geek t shirt. The problem is to rise equipment to that lvl anyway, chapel helps but don't make miracles lol

As the game develops it becomes harder to keep all the pieces together without loosing the balance (think to gangsters and act 3 for instance) and probably some game script will deny somebody getting past this 55% easyness, and I guess this 5% easyness bonus that get lost won't be a major problem since other traits of the absorber race (hp bonus bp bonus and power of blood arcana) are interesting, but if the lost easyness bonus will be converted into HP or BP bonus (or some bonus majesty points lol) I won't complain ^^

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 07-07-2012 12:22.

07-07-2012 12:21 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

ok well how about once a person reaches lvl 115 they lose a racial bonues that should keep it fair since we lose ours you can lose yours.

since you saying its ok for us to lose ours it must be ok to lose yours so tc lose 10 luck bm drop some hp cultist can lose there 10bp that would be fair since 5% easiness is so op
07-07-2012 18:42 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pingu

How is it fair that >>>1<<< race looses there racial bonous? Everyone above says absorbers are oped?

How exactly?LOL...If you use nothing against them they have nothing to block or absorb...If they use power of blood you go maxed out on arcane?

OPed? Think not.

There 5% easiness is like a alternative as other races can use there bonous in combat....absorbers get there's to wear slightly better gear and build better squares...

07-07-2012 21:28 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I'm going to add that although I believe absorbers should retain their racial bonus (I'm a Cursed One btw), this raises the question of what happens to Demon Lords (and I'm a Hunter) when they max out another 10 levels earlier. Should they have their cut off point increased by 10%?

the added easiness for Demon Lords is the only major advantage to that tattoo path imo, so should that be lost aswell as racial bonus for absorbers?

just thought this was an important factor to make note of in this discussion

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 07-08-2012 14:19.

07-08-2012 14:18 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

well they will lose it since the cap is 50% omg absorber demonlord 15% easiness the bw world will be coming to an end now that must be so op.

i dont mind giving them it there earned.

think the devs didnt think giveing everyone easiness through very well

think best way to deal with that is move cap to 45% abosorbers get 50 and demonlords get 55% demonlord absoerbers get 60% that way it accounts for everyone and i doubt it very much ppl are going to change there tat to get that much easiness

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 07-08-2012 15:42.

07-08-2012 15:39 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

This discussion is terrible and should have stopped a long time ago.

There is nothing to change in the easiness cap.
07-08-2012 16:50 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
digitelis

if you feel you lose your racial trait at higher levels, then why not change the racial trait from +5% easiness to "absorbers gain 1% easiness per level between levels 60-69" instead of 1% every two levels between 60-69, that way you don't have to make all other races worse just so yours can stay overpowered and you won't lose your racial bonus either

07-08-2012 17:15 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by digitelis
if you feel you lose your racial trait at higher levels, then why not change the racial trait from +5% easiness to "absorbers gain 1% easiness per level between levels 60-69" instead of 1% every two levels between 60-69, that way you don't have to make all other races worse just so yours can stay overpowered and you won't lose your racial bonus either

we would still lose it at lvl 115 how about taking the act 2 easiness away altoghther since you think we shouldnt have it and watch all you gear come off.

we get the easiness as our trait so please why cant anyone say why we shouldnt have it instead of saying we op or it would make us op from a 5% we have had since the start of the game and will lose when the cap is reached! and if the cap was increased by 5% that would be 5% that we still have now and should still have at end game

and sapling i believe thats spam since you had nothing to add.
07-08-2012 19:47 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by digitelis

we would still lose it at lvl 115 how about taking the act 2 easiness away altoghther since you think we shouldnt have it and watch all you gear come off.

we get the easiness as our trait so please why cant anyone say why we shouldnt have it instead of saying we op or it would make us op from a 5% we have had since the start of the game and will lose when the cap is reached! and if the cap was increased by 5% that would be 5% that we still have now and should still have at end game

and sapling i believe thats spam since you had nothing to add.

How many people are level 115? How many people are fully easiness capped. How many times in the YEEEEEEARS that this server has been running has anybody ever complained about the easiness.

I understand what your saying, but its a bonus you have along way through the game. We're all just catching up.
07-08-2012 19:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

to be perfectly honest it is fine as it is..... People are only complaining about it now because its beginning to come into its own as the level gets higher. We dont need 55 percent easiness at level 115 because by the time you get there all requirements are HALVED..... Last I knew no item has a level req of 230 so stop your crying ladies....

If it aint broke dont fix it

quote:

Smile

07-08-2012 20:00 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
digitelis

If you still had that easiness bonus after 115% then the game would get very unbalanced and the Absorber would be very overpowered, especially Necropolis, where the Absorbers would be able to have at least 4 levels higher garrison/arm shop than everyone else while silence of blood could neutralize every other classes arcana (almost) completely (Cultists might be able to have a few levels searing left and Thoughtcatchers could probably have a few levels of mask of adonis/caligula left but that would be countered by the absorbers 10% hp bonus)

The most extreme example would be if an Absorber and cursed one fought, the absorber could easily block all the cursed ones arcana and probably absorb some of it as well or use a couple of extra levels of power of blood, then they would also have a 10% hp bonus (and on necro a +5 dmg bonus) and if that weren't enough then they would get additional hp bonuses from the higher leveled buildings that only absorbers would be able to reach

07-08-2012 20:24 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

your joking arnt you i use full silence of blood and tc still have over 10 mask cal and get huge hp even in def tc get massive def since most of the other races bp are cheap to use yeah our slince of blood is cheap at 15 bp but absorb is 30

and power of blood yeah gives crit but 0.75 isnt eactly impressive is it and 1 luck every 1 lvl and at the cost of 25 bp.

we have to be smart with ours since all a tc has to do to stop being beat up is stop using majesty in def and increase there charisma and there sorted oh should i absorb the charisma no it does nothing for me so all am doing is reducing there hp.

bm 20% hp racial can increase there weapon dmg and def act 2 extra attack per melee weapon per round

cuiltist hp every round increased agilty act 2 just pure dmg to point where they had to change it racial +5 luck and +10 bp

apart from horror and shadow of the beast and majesty all you pb are cheap compared to what absorbers have to pay plus our powers are useless against each other in act 1 we cant absorb silence of blood or block absorb so every race can use all there bp from lvl 1 against all races we cant.

and now you think something we already have should be taken away because we have it and you dont how petty can you lot get its no fair they can do this and that let me ask you can you really get the ppl and money to build thoses buildings that high.

or how about asking a clan member who is an absorber to build something for you
07-08-2012 21:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

Since act 2/3 came out absorbers aint owt special , 5 yrs i had a account (4+yrs playing due to deaths in family)

Is ppls within our clan who have been playing 2 yrs and are up to my lvl if not surpassed thru simple introduction of Legendary weapons , act 2 arcana and such

Absorbers have there pro's but is many cons also .......
07-09-2012 12:34 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
This discussion is terrible and should have stopped a long time ago.

There is nothing to change in the easiness cap.

Indeed

There will be always something you don´t like about other races. This time it´s easiness, next time it might be horror or whatever else.

I used to be absorber and changed to cursed one. Now i know it wasn´t the best thing coz now i´ve a little problem with crit but nothing serious, can be solved by evo.

And also as Paranoia said there´s long way to reach lvl 115 so why to cry about something you can´t reach any soon. They have easiness, you have majesty. So you are equal. Everyone has his own special, that´s how universe is built.

If absorber is so OP then why there are people playing other races too? Smile

07-09-2012 15:43 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

maybe it'll be a long time till someone reaches lvl 115 and gets capped, but it wont be so long untill we find an absorber with demon lord tattoos reaching lvl 100...
when I think about it, this is a huge amount earlier to when most will be capped, I cant really say if the advantage of reaching 50% easiness so early outweighs the fact that they will be underpowered when other players do reach lvl 115 (even if it is a long way away) as they will have lost bonuses from both race and tattoos.

and I dont agree that just because this isnt a problem that effects us right now means we shouldn't address it. Ever hear the saying "a stitch in time saves nine"

07-10-2012 16:47 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Unfortunately this is not something we're willing to do. Our understanding is that the bonuses of other races also get weaker with time and providing absorbers with 55% easiness would imbalance the game too much.

07-10-2012 16:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

it wouldnt when at end game and lvl 115 everyone would have 50% so we would just have that extra 5% that we have already.

and how can 20% hp get weaker or even 10 luck which helps in getting through in ambush, dodge and to hit plus the increase in quest chance and drops thats alot of things for just one thing and they dont even have to spend blood
07-10-2012 17:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Thank you Sjez, what we've been saying..

And what i said in this thread already.. how many people are level 115.. If anybody is level 115 let me know.
07-10-2012 18:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Unfortunately this is not something we're willing to do.

Here is an answer!
it was funny thread, but i have to close it now Frown

07-10-2012 19:24 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » easiness cap

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH