Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Got banned » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Got banned
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TSK

Registration Date: 09-25-2008

Got banned Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shit! I got banned because my internet is crap and i gotta refresh this page 1mil times, and i'm banned for 1h if i can please get unbaned i would be very greatful, i worked alot on this char and i wish to play some more not to start all over again, and I DO NOT USE NO BOTS! I'm just a guy who's very active, please unban me
10-20-2008 13:11 TSK is offline Search for Posts by TSK Add TSK to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, you'll be unbanned in an hour.

2nd, this is not the right area to post this in.

3rd, thread closed. Warning for spam. Moved to 'Bin'.
10-20-2008 13:36 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » Got banned

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH