Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Busta

Registration Date: 06-05-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Bloodline

Auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

jus wundering wen ya win a auction why do ya gotta wait so long to get the item?
10-20-2008 19:38 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you dont. you get it the minite you win it.

(i think)

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-20-2008 22:04 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope, you have to wait 1-6 hours after the bidding ends. It's to prevent pushing stones between accounts.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-20-2008 22:50 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
joshk
Double Ace

Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

oh. well people do say " you learn something every day" LOL

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-21-2008 08:54 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
Busta

Thread Starter Thread Started by Busta

now six hour auctions are gone cant the time u wait be shortend?
10-21-2008 15:19 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

im afraid theres no way to shorten the auctions....

the 6hr were the quickest but there gone now Frown (((
10-21-2008 16:16 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

The six hour is gone to prevent pushing between characters/clan mates ext.
The reason it takes so long to get items from auction is also to prevent pushing. That and I believe the game program may have to calculate or something not sure. I could be shooting in the dark on that.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-21-2008 16:33 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Evangelion
The warning machine

Ak-47 (+3) 0 V / V / V / V / V
2008-10-21 16:34:28
2008-10-22 17:00:00

This is what you see when you put your item on an auction. 2008-10-22 17:00:00 is the date when you get the stones. You don't get an exact time like 14:38:24.

it's to prevent situations like this:
"Hey! My auction ends at 14:38:24, bid all your stones on it!"

10-21-2008 16:40 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Busta

Thread Starter Thread Started by Busta

i dont mean the lenght its up for auction or wen it ends, i mean after u win it u should get the item sooner
10-22-2008 19:35 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

If you could get the item sooner after the auction end then it would mean that the auction creator would have bigger chances of dermining which item is his and where his friends should push the stones.

10-22-2008 23:14 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

evan.. if people pushed stones in a mass amount i think people would notice the 2 SS on the hunting rfile (+3) and sez would be posting something in pillory within the next few hours Wink no one does it, 99.9% of people need there stones... the 0.1% is azz Tongue lol.. share the love azz! Big Grin

i hate waiting for items sometimes Frown makes me want to play anther game while i have to wait... all the game is about... waiting waiting and more waiting Wink most of it is ok as you can attack, quest and bug evan abount random stuff Tongue ... just cant see why it has to be up to six hours Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-23-2008 09:05.

10-23-2008 09:05 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH