Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearing in global chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swearing in global chat 9 Votes - Average Rating: 6.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

Swearing in global chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Complaint about Levija, ID : 10849

As you can see he complains for alot of other things posted, but when it comes to himself has absolutely no regard and happilys swears in the global chat where, what would kids think if they accidently saw it?....

Link : http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx319/paigey015/levi.jpg

- Also like to refer here, seems to be re-occuring and i have seen him swear before.

Offence in global chat.

07-13-2012 11:19 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hyperion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And he just wont stop, i have taken a great deal of offence to his next comment, aimed directly at me.

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx319/paigey015/levi2.png

07-13-2012 11:31 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well I don't see how this applies to you since your name is Hyperion and not Swift.

Or have you been haemorrhaging accounts like Swift on a bad PMS day ? (DO YOU SEE THAT AWESOME PUN ABOUT HAEMORRHAGE AND PMS ?)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 07-13-2012 11:35.

07-13-2012 11:34 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hyperion

As my signature says and the majority know, I am formely the one and only swift.

07-13-2012 11:36 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Hyperion

Is Swift XD

07-14-2012 17:01 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
Hyperion

Is Swift XD

ur post was stupid...silly hobbit

,mine was worse...but im bal so psst

silly forum user...YOU CANT TEACH BEEEF

*u cant teech ba-al to spell eidtheher -.-*

the kid u wally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-15-2012 21:11 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

5 days for swearing

07-16-2012 10:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
5 days for swearing

5 days.? Surely that's a bit over the top, right? :s

You're joking surely? 24-48 hrs is kinda acceptable, but 5 days is a bit much :s

07-16-2012 10:31 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

I have gone over ALL the topics of this section :

offence message

offenceive message

Offensive

Offensive

Offensive language

swearing shoutbox

And there are dozens more.

The MAXIMUM anyone has ever gotten for offense and insults was 72 hours, and that guy was spouting insults in construct sentences targeting people.

I didn't target anyone, and I used ONE word (the F word).

And you ban me 5 days ?

I ask you to reconsider. How exactly is it fair that you ban me 5 days ?

24/48 hours, MAYBE 72 hours I would accept. But 5 days is absolutely unfair.

Will you pay me back that premium you are stealing from me just cos I used one bad word one time ?

All the bans that you made of 48 hours and more were when people were swearing AT a specific person. Random swearing not aimed at anyone was 24 hours.

Now if you want to ban me 72 hours, then fine. But 5 days is absolutely ridiculous.

Edit : Can I expect that you will answer in this topic only after 1 week ?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 07-16-2012 10:38.

07-16-2012 10:32 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

I would also like to refer you to this :

Punishment list

This are the words of your team.

Offensive language and manners - 48 hours.

Can you tell me where and how you justify 5 days ban for saying ONE word (the F word) ?
07-16-2012 10:55 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
acidic shots
unregistered

5 days is a bit much tbh

the swearing wasnt that badm it wasnt aimed at anyone and tbh ive seen much much worse go completely unpunished

24h maximum ban should be applied here, if anything at all.

but 5 days? youve been smoking waaaaaay to much of the herb if you think thats fair
07-16-2012 22:39
Sapling
Triple Ace

I have sent 2 emails to your administration team at m.prasal@op.pl requesting for an immediate review of this ban decision. I have yet to receive an answer. Considering this address is the official email for your whole game administrator services, I find it hard to believe that you are not aware of my problem and my complaint.

We will soon arrive on the first 24 hours passed and honestly if it goes for longer than this it's plain ridiculous, and your sense of judgement is definitely impaired by something (did I do something else wrong that causes you to have a personal vendetta against me because that's what it feels like right now).

Past that 24 hours mark, any more time (premium time too) I loose because someone made the wrong decision is your responsibility and I know for a fact that you will not recognize this. Maybe for once prove us wrong and do the right thing ?

Or are you going to tell me that I can appeal on the ban after 30 days ? I hope you will recognize how ridiculous that sounds before you make a statement like this. The time I loose now because you made a completely unjustified call is not time I will get back later.

Some respect and consideration would be nice for once from the leading team of this game instead of treating your UK customers as second hand clients that only come after your Polish clients. We pay the same amount (if not more due to currency exchange rates) and yet we get nothing close to the Polish servers in terms of administrative presence from the BW team. It's as if you didn't care.
07-17-2012 07:16 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The ban has been shortened to 72h

07-17-2012 20:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

How am I supposed to be satisfied by this when:

- maximum punishment for swearing should be 48 hours and you give absolutely NO justifications as to why you go against your own rules.

- It will be unbanned automatically in 1 day(s) 23 hour(s) 53 min. 56 sec. is what my account is saying at the moment I am posting this, which means if I take out the time which I have already been banned (since 10 am yesterday), it makes a total of 84 hours. So you're not even saying the truth ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 07-17-2012 20:37.

07-17-2012 20:29 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Next time, instaed of blaming everybody else, you might just consder not swearing. It really solves all problems.

07-18-2012 17:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Next time, instaed of blaming everybody else, you might just consder not swearing. It really solves all problems.

I said I would accept 24/48 hours because I know I swore in the chat so I am not blaming everybody else.

What I am blaming you for is banning me for 5 days without any rational explanations and keeping me banned for 84 hours while you say it went down to 72 hours etc ... Do you even realize what you were doing when you banned me for 5 days ? You don't even apologize for your own behaviour so how do you expect your customers (paying ones even) to respect you and your rules ? Sometimes it would be nice to see you accept your responsibilities too ...
07-18-2012 19:14 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Swearing in global chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH