Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Display Problem » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Display Problem
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Display Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been having a problem with twitter not displaying correctly, and now it's happening with google too.

Anyone here know what this fault is and how i fix? Using firefox 14.0.1

07-18-2012 20:42 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maximum you can do is to put default settings in tools menu or reinstall the Firefox... or try to disable all add-ons - maybe it's a incompatibility with some plugins...

i never seen this type of problem before

07-19-2012 12:24 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Display Problem Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ive only seen this on adobe

i got same same page full of symbols cause i had wrong format for displaying the text

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-19-2012 14:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tried disabling all add-ons, no difference.

Haven't made any changes to set-ups which is why i dont get how it stopped working with twitter, then a month or 2 later stopped working with google.
07-19-2012 21:00 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Hey dude, try this: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/774797

07-20-2012 14:08 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by NouveauNosferatu

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Hey dude, try this: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/774797

Cheers mate. That fix didn't work for me, but i did find out from that site how to reset firefox without uninstalling, which only took 2 seconds and has fixed whatever the problem was :-D

Can be closed, thanks again folks.
07-20-2012 19:39 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Display Problem

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH