Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush lvl 94 vs lvl 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lvl 94 vs lvl 1
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

lvl 94 vs lvl 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1f279740b9

such a buly crow Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ba_al: 07-22-2012 09:34.

07-22-2012 09:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't even think that was possible o.O and to get Evo points.
07-22-2012 09:41 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I didn't even think that was possible o.O and to get Evo points.

For the record, Crow started the attack before he went to sleep and before Ba_al deleted his char.

When crow came back this morning, he found this in his messages which is the result of the attack resolving after ba_al had deleted the character.
07-22-2012 10:04 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

How does a level 90+ even have the option of attacking a level 1?

Or are you saying he started then deleted and the game just random made a blank profile for him to attack?
07-22-2012 10:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ba_al

crowbill attacked me when i was baalzamon

then i deleted and started bbbb thats when the attack came tru

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
07-22-2012 10:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Which makes no sence.. How can you attack one character it and end up hitting another..As the ID its attacked will be deleted and a new one made
07-22-2012 10:25 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

the id would be the same as its linked to account not char

07-22-2012 10:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

So your UW ID now is still something really low and its not over 70,000?
07-22-2012 10:31 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
So your UW ID now is still something really low and its not over 70,000?

if i used old acocount yeah my id is 20,000 ish

07-22-2012 10:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

That's where im confused.. If he attacked your old ID of 20,000 something. When you start again now it will be over 70,000 something. So the game just made up a random profile for it to attack.. that still happened to be you as the old one was deleted.. o.O

Unless attacks arent linked to a character and more the actual game login maybe.
07-22-2012 10:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

when i started again my ID would still have been the same

as i used same login...it wouldnt be any differant

he atatcked b4 i deleted and he went offline meaning he didnt cick the report to finialize the attack

when i logged in with new char the attack came tru was finalized and here we are with a lvl 94 smashing my skull in at lvl 1

how was it random profile??

07-22-2012 10:44 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I didnt know you called yourself bbbbb >.< lol

Ok ill play ball. Cool
07-22-2012 10:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

quote:
I didnt know you called yourself bbbbb >.< lol

Ok ill play ball. Cool

i deleteed that char also i just wanted to see something

i still had same profile and avatar and notes were same was a little weird Tongue

i tought they would have been cleared

07-22-2012 10:49 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Ambush lvl 94 vs lvl 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH