Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 76568; 80116;82171; 83160; 83195 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 76568; 80116;82171; 83160; 83195
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

76568; 80116;82171; 83160; 83195 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 76568
Login dvineyard123
Posta dvineyard

ID 80116
Login Dagrin
Posta Letanis

ID 82171
Login drethbal
Posta ditral

ID 83160
Login libbsm69
Posta shayann

ID 83195
Login dave
Posta bornagain

Multiaccounts and permanent ban

07-23-2012 22:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dragonice4

Registration Date: 06-22-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first off i would like to state that i am Letanis. secondly NONE of these people have EVER logged in on any of the same computers we ALL have our own computers and have done nothing wrong. Dvineyard is my father he has ONLY ever used one computer to play on this game. Shayann and Bornagain are my fathers roommates and co workers who have also ONLY EVER LOGGED ONTO FROM THEIR OWN COMPUTERS AND THEY PLAY FROM THEIR OWN COMPUTERS. ditral is an ex girlfriend of mine who was going to play but then she ended up in a car accident so she hasnt been able to play since she made the account. we all have proof that we are ALL different people contact me and i will provide photo-copies of every single person id's if need be because again we have not done anything wrong. we are sorry that we have so many computers in our house. so if you do need to contact me here you go my email is dragonice442@yahoo.com.

EDIT: i just pulled up the ip's for 3 of the 6 computers we have at my fathers house. each and every one of those 3 ip addresses is DIFFERENT... the only similarities is that we run through one router so we have the same default gateways, same DHCP servers, and the same DNS servers. again thats only 3 of the 6 computers, i would get the ip addresses of the other 3 if the owners were home but alas they are at work which is normally wear my father and i would be. me my father and our 2 roommates all work third shift stocking at a local walmart.

EDIT 2: also if you would look through your logs again in regards to letanis's account you would see that i was in ANOTHER LOCATION...its called my moms house so that right there is proof enough that we are NOT the same person because i can totally log into my account on my laptop from 45-50 miles away whilst at the SAME TIME playing on supposedly 4 other accounts oh wait ITS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE. and as for the other Bornagain, Shayann, and Dvineyard they will happily provide any proof you ask that they are indeed different people and not playing on the same computers/IP. and for that matter i will provide proof i am actually Letanis just because i dont see any point in hiding it when we have nothing to hide from the GMs

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dragonice4: 07-24-2012 03:58.

07-24-2012 02:20 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
dragonice4

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

am i really going to get no answer?

07-24-2012 23:08 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Your explaination seems consistent with my logs so I'll unban the accounts. Also you're wrong on the IP, each and every of these accounts is played from the same IP address therefore you should report this using the in-game option.

07-25-2012 15:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dragonice4

will do, i assumed you meant ip for the computers not the ip for the router that is my fault...we will report them all

07-25-2012 15:43 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 76568; 80116;82171; 83160; 83195

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH