Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » mobile phone help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page mobile phone help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

mobile phone help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant get on on my mobile, any sugestions, i have an n95 on orange, i can log in but can never get to the second page, as in messages or check on time on siege ect

10-23-2008 21:57 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it depends of your provider and type of phone, it does the same for me because my mobile keep changing of ip address
10-24-2008 00:21 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It depends on the connection type. It doesnt work on pay as you go type of Sims (usually) but works on Plans. Try it.

10-24-2008 14:35 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Busta

Registration Date: 06-05-2008
Clan: Bloodline

is there no way to see weapon stats on mobiles?
10-24-2008 15:39 Busta is offline Search for Posts by Busta Add Busta to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by faceeater
RE: mobile phone help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im on orange pay monthly and use a nokia N95

10-24-2008 16:12 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
diablo

-> Busta: Depends on the phone and browser (iPhone can do it, SymbianOS cannot...)
-> faceeater: In that case it should work. I've connected via Orange a few times and it worked. Try Opera for SymbianOS 3rd Edition and check your settings. Prefer 3G or EDGE instead of GPRS if possible. Also, check whether your plan includes data transmissions.

10-24-2008 16:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

sorted it, i looked for opera mini in the phone search engine, download was free, works perfectly, thanks guys

10-30-2008 18:22 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
malooga.

Registration Date: 05-21-2008

(iPhone can do it, SymbianOS cannot...)

Thats wrong diablo, i can do everything i can on pc using my N95 and Innov8, apart for live chat that is.
10-30-2008 20:17 malooga. is offline Search for Posts by malooga. Add malooga. to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

my n95 can live chat (with a delay) have you joined nokia official web site and updated, most n96 software works on 95

10-30-2008 21:09 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
diablo

Malooga: What I said was just what I experienced. I tried on Opera on SymbianOS. On WM6 and Opera it s not a problem. I mean, to see items stats. Innov8 might be a better browser then Wink
Anyway, thanks for the info.

10-31-2008 01:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

From my experience on a N95, Bloodwars wont work via wap as it keeps logging me out, but when I connect via WLAN it works fine

10-31-2008 03:17 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Me too...

I'm using E51 with WLAN and Opera and I don't have any problems.

10-31-2008 10:09 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
diablo

If you log in via WAP it doesnt matter what phone you are using. You will go through GPRS and therefere be logged off everytime. What you need is a 3G connection or EDGE. Then you can connect without problems. To actually view everything you need a good browser on your phone.
So far I managed to make everything work but bidding on auctions. Anyone with the same problem? (I know it is the browser)

10-31-2008 11:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Sorry is this is necro posting but seemed more logical then a new thread on the same topic. I have a blackberry curve, can do data transmissions, pretty sure I have edge since it says so in top right corner of my screen. I'm on a plan, not pay as you go. I have no problems logging into other sites, just this one.It doesn't let me go beyond login screen. I put in my info and hit login and it brings me back to same page. Any suggestions?

01-05-2009 15:19 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i know it sounds kinda wierd, but most phones are set to default with the first letter of each box as a capital. so maybe thats what is happening. if not try downloading opera mini. ive used it for years without any problems

01-05-2009 15:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Downloaded mini opera for it and it works now! Thanks!

01-06-2009 00:01 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

i use HTC diamond, and connecting via WIFI and using any browser works, but if i use my Orange net plan rubbish i cannot get it to work, it seems to think it times out in the seconds it takes for me to click a link after its logged in.

Still i only use it on WIFI so i guess it don't matter to much, lol, and yes i've tried changing browser settings etc

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 01-06-2009 14:07.

01-06-2009 14:06
diablo

That sounds like a connection problem. Check whether your phone should connect through edge, 3g or GPRS. I hope you have opera mini Wink

01-06-2009 14:42 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

yea use opera, but tried both that, mozilla mobile and IE's equiv all don't work.

The connection does seem fine, browses other websites etc fine, i think something is happening to cookies and sessions though which is whats causing the problem in my opinion.

Yea tried GPRS and 3G and HSDPA none seem to work on BW, but this is the only website i have problems with, and as i say everything works when i use WIFI on it.
01-06-2009 18:25
diablo

Wifi is a permanent connection, thats why its working. I tried with 3G and it worked, EDGE and it worked so the problem must be in the browser. I wish I could help more, but my knowledge is limited.

01-06-2009 21:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

same here mate, i've just come to live with it, my need to browse on the move is actually not that great so it doesn't really bother.
01-07-2009 09:10
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

I use my sony ericsson w810i and use wap gprs and opera mini and i have no problems even on auction. and my phone is ancient compaird with your lot of phones. i used to have problems with it then changed background to office lite now no probs or delays. and i dont have a home comp or laptop so i play only on my mobile.
02-01-2009 10:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » mobile phone help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH