Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A question:

Each level of silence of blood blocks a level of arcana. But when the target of silence of blood is using multiple types of arcana each is blocked by the level of the silence of blood. Is this working as it should?

(ignore the fact that i lost the siege by forgetting my gun :rolleyesSmile
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b28bb8297a

marko6 blocks 10 pts of the opponent`s arcanum Blood of Life.
marko6 blocks 14 pts of the opponent`s arcanum Searing Blood.

He was using only 14 points of silence of blood!

10-24-2008 08:02 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Using 14 points of block arcana means he blocks up to 14 points of each type of your arcana.
10-24-2008 08:58 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by dooz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm, i never noticed that before, i guess i should stick to one type of arcana then Mad

10-24-2008 10:04 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13 & BoS

Damn, I didn't know that either! Guess I'm gonna start using my silence arcana again. Smile

10-24-2008 12:59 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Silence of blood - blocks effect of enemy's arcana?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH