Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 9
Effects: regenerates 3 BLOOD PTS per 10 damage taken
Requirements: STRENGTH: 8 (9), LEVEL: 15 (17), TOUGHNESS: 15 (17), Your character must be in act: 2

Pls eval

I was told someone could want it for set maybe...?

08-08-2012 05:48 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JUnk

Sorry

IGN=The Juggernaut

08-09-2012 06:02 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Bloody Hard hat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH