Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Worth anything? Got it from the souvenir shop event.

Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 10 - 12
Effects: Chance to hit +10, APPEARANCE +6, all weapons damage +12, CHARISMA +14, AGILITY +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 32 (33), STRENGTH: 8, AGILITY: 40 (42), INTELLIGENCE: 2, KNOWLEDGE: 3, CHARISMA: 26 (27)
Value: 42 800 Lgo
08-14-2012 14:45 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

5-10k maybe

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
08-14-2012 14:58 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

RE: Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

will sell it? :p

08-14-2012 20:07 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice for questsSmile

IGN=The Juggernaut

08-15-2012 03:33 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bladerunner
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I might sell it depending on if my clan wants it or not.

And thanks for evals. Smile
08-19-2012 21:16 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Crystal Knife of the Emperor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH