Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight club; expedition edition » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Fight club; expedition edition 23 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5223 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5223 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5223 Votes - Average Rating: 8.52
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol @azz since when did u turn into assasin? and when did u get ur light tf of hitting?

10-31-2008 17:58 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@ Azz-OMG a Level 44 Azz and a level 45 Cez. *shock* I thought you two were just born into the top positions Wink
We need bigger saved messages boxes, who knows who much history we've all deleted.
I have more I'm just to lazy to go grab them....lol

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-31-2008 18:38 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

LOL azz you had your hydra medal way before i even joined the game lol.
and its sooo funny to see poeple when they was a young gun, almost like a embarrassing baby photo lol.
10-31-2008 18:43 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5da6ec3b23

Lol, we went for a BD, and got a phoenix Wink
11-01-2008 02:04 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7dd3689edd

UGH!

Still I got a white and won

Your imperfection.
11-01-2008 02:58 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

This is what the new patch is doing:-
Black Scale

Look at the damage that thing is doing! K & I should have mopped the floor with it, we have before. This patch sucks a big fat load of arse.

Well done BWT, you are really ruining a game I was enjoying playing. :/

And before anyone goes "cheep, cheep, cheep-cheep-cheep", I don't agree with you! This patch is crap. K & I did not care about what exp we got from the expo, she had some poh to use up, & usually killing little squitty dragons is just a piece of fun! I mean, isn't that what this f**king game is meant to be about!?!?!

BWT, you suck.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-01-2008 12:37 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Black Scale

Look at the damage that thing is doing! K & I should have mopped the floor with it, we have before. This patch sucks a big fat load of arse.

And before anyone goes "cheep, cheep, cheep-cheep-cheep", I don't agree with you! This patch is crap. K & I did not care about what exp we got from the expo, she had some poh to use up, & usually killing little squitty dragons is just a piece of fun! I mean, isn't that what this f**king game is meant to be about!?!?!

BWT, you suck.

if you tried to 2 man that without the new patch you probs would have still died, best to 3man it and you would have won, i can't see that much changed from a normal level 80 black drag.
11-01-2008 12:40 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Black Scale

BWT, you suck.

cheap cheacp cheap..... Tongue

11-01-2008 12:41 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
liamb1992
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
if you tried to 2 man that without the new patch you probs would have still died, best to 3man it and you would have won, i can't see that much changed from a normal level 80 black drag.

And yet me and someone else 2 man'd a phoenix Wink
11-01-2008 12:43 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
jamess36362
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362

And yet me and someone else 2 man'd a phoenix Wink

2 handed melee is very powerful, zakhir is one of the best for his level and owns them, melee can own pheonix as they can do more damage and kill em off before the pheonix has the chance to kill off use.
he did like 3000+ damage and you did like 500 Smile
11-01-2008 12:48 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

No actually, i did 400 Tongue
11-01-2008 12:50 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
jamess36362
Viking

LOL. well zakhir is awesome, i rate him as one of the best melee on the server especially for his level.
melee own pheonixes and gunners own reds thats how i seen it Smile
11-01-2008 12:51 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@Cthulhu: sorry to disappoint you mate, but its normal black dragon. Almost the biggest, but still not over the maximum already seen.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-01-2008 13:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raxis
Set Abominae

This dragfon seriously hated me... so I shot it

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2c4d6a3589

Dodge dodge dodge

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 00:37 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad

lol @ raxis ;p

i hate turkey's... and they hate me ;o
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4df4d17899
GAY!...

11-02-2008 01:25 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Ouch. Knight thats unluckyness.

My new tat is a treat 'ey?

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 02:44 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

tis indeed... i want 1 ;o lol
i take it that means "with claws" is tech a gun then? ;o

11-02-2008 02:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Nope. The gangster dodge is a dodge everything. Unlike the monk it is simply DODGE

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 03:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

far out ;o
gimme? Tongue

11-02-2008 04:34 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
@Cthulhu: sorry to disappoint you mate, but its normal black dragon. Almost the biggest, but still not over the maximum already seen.

Fair comment - I just check all of my old BD reports & couldn't find one that big... I still think th patch sucks though! Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-02-2008 11:48 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Check the expedition mobs page with stats.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-02-2008 13:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

(insert bad words here)
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=33e593cc78
AHHHHHHHHH FUDGE!! FECK!!! FEECCCKKKK!!!!

11-02-2008 19:08 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

since when did whites have 3 heads and likes to use mindpower?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b3aa99c6b

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
11-02-2008 19:25 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by PureDoom01
since when did whites have 3 heads and likes to use mindpower?

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b3aa99c6b

lol rather quick there Tongue

11-02-2008 20:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
infernalranger

Registration Date: 07-17-2008

holy fing crap!!!!!

look at my level and how much damage i did espeically since it was with a mace!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4f9cf2ce5a
11-02-2008 22:07 infernalranger is offline Search for Posts by infernalranger Add infernalranger to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6188cdd536

originally it was going to be with someone else and one other person who wed look for later but they logged off
so i got scillage in
not knowing how much more powerful him being passt BD's would lmake it
11-04-2008 09:51 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

quote:
originally posted by Aidensixx
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...1&key=6188cdd53

originally it was going to be with someone else and one other person who wed look for later but they logged off
so i got scillage in
not knowing how much more powerful him being passt BD's would lmake it

Link doesn't work Tongue

11-04-2008 12:03 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

should be good now
11-04-2008 12:11 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f1cace89e9

gangster [and me] vs white drake

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bobalob57: 11-04-2008 17:50.

11-04-2008 17:49 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=dabaa80156

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2a1ec1b59e

professional bd killers Tongue

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

11-06-2008 06:07 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

black dragon badge using uzis Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b501904029
11-06-2008 07:36 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

well done amazzing special considering oyu perction
11-06-2008 13:15 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Snjits

Registration Date: 06-03-2008

well +90 hit from tat helps Wink
11-06-2008 19:00 Snjits is offline Search for Posts by Snjits Add Snjits to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

i hate this patch...
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=264a0305e2
i hate act 2...
all together = fecking load of bull crap with a side of kiss my arse devs... wtf is the point....

11-06-2008 19:17 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

wow.. dam thats pretty strong pheonix.. :S

SCARY!!!

11-06-2008 20:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
zarkhir
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=afb2d9a4d1

next one ^^

11-07-2008 18:32 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what the hell are you complaining about you have the dam badge what else do you want go kill black dragons if you cant kill anymore phonix Mad Mad Mad

archimage on underworld riddler on necro

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by blackcat: 11-07-2008 19:07.

11-07-2008 19:06 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

lol ;>

i've got exp from bd, so i kill them ;>

i can kill pheonix, but i want to go with minibob for bd ;>

anything else u want from me ? Roll Eyes

11-07-2008 19:27 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Uno muerto dragón rojo.
Un mort dragon rouge.
Ein Toter roten Drachen.
Jeden czerwony martwy smok.
Jeden mrtvý ervený drak.
Un morto drago rosso.
Een dode rode draak.

Eat me beeeatch! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-09-2008 13:35.

11-09-2008 13:35 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
Uno muerto dragón rojo.
Un mort dragon rouge.
Ein Toter roten Drachen.
Jeden czerwony martwy smok.
Jeden mrtvý ervený drak.
Un morto drago rosso.
Een dode rode draak.

Eat me beeeatch! Tongue

whats with the song??? Tongue

anyways congratz Wink

11-09-2008 13:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Pages (18): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Fight club; expedition edition

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH