Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld The Sniper Tattoo: Desision Help ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The Sniper Tattoo: Desision Help ! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
IKILL

images/avatars/avatar-1052.gif

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS Member

Attention The Sniper Tattoo: Desision Help ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE SNIPER TATTOO
(PEOPLE WITH THIS TATTOO ONLY)

I am learning the tattoo path of The Sniper. I currently have the following tattoo's.
Shooting Ace: Level 4. (Effects: +53 Chance To Hit With All Weapons)

I am currently in a tough spot deciding what the best next step for me is. I have 5,000 PoP (Points Of Progress) stored. Either...

1) Continue with the current tattoo and upgrade to level 5. (+75 Chance To Hit With All Weapons)

2) Save PoP (Points Of Progress) to get Level 2 Instructor (Effects: +8% Experience Gain)

3) Take my time to upgrade each tattoo, From First (Shooting Ace), Second (Squad Leader), Third (Tactition) and Fourth, (Instructor) all the way to Level 5.

Any help on making my decision would be absolutely great!

Please message me In-Game ONLY I play as IKILL. I don't use the board very much.

Many Thanks.
Best wishes.
IKILL

Total Badges: 3

How To Get Rich!

08-27-2012 04:51 IKILL is offline Homepage of IKILL Search for Posts by IKILL Add IKILL to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for IKILL
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chance to hit enables you to hit mobs others cant, so get that first.

then get your extra attack, easy enough to save when you can hit higher mobs.

EDIT: also if you want in game messages only dont use the boards

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-27-2012 12:43 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you dont want help on the forum, dont post here.

seen as the op wants no replies here, thread closed

08-27-2012 16:43 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld The Sniper Tattoo: Desision Help !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH