Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Expedition patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Expedition patch 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Expedition patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In connection with the demands of players to increase the number of mobs we have prepared the following changes:

1. The cost of the ritual will be increasing at a lower rate.

2. The cost of the ritual will be reset on 1st and 15th of every month.

3. Every player that has higher level than the default max player level of the mob will increase the stats of the mob.

The patch will be implemented on 28th of October 2008.

Good luck!
BWTeam

10-27-2008 11:55 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

first off; what demands? lol... Tongue

secondly; any chance of makeing pheonix's less crazy? there specail attacks are a little extreme. and now one of them dosent miss/cant be dodged... its getting messy...
example; http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=07a52c1931
maybe that was because of night of hero's; but i dont remeber reading anything about damage of expo monsters incressed from it.

anyways...
sounds good Smile

any chance you will tell us how much they will be incressed by? Smile i cant wait till tomorow Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-27-2008 15:09.

10-27-2008 15:09 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know about anyone else but I'm not liking number 3 much. I help out a lot of lower level players in my clan gain their bird/black dragon badges and I know I'm above the level for at least the black dragon.

Something like that is going to stop higher players helping lower players get certain badges. I mean if the mob is stronger they have less of a chance of hitting the thing and less of a chance of getting the badge which is the reason for the higher level helping in the first place.

I mean we higher levels who do that all ready sacrifice exp gain when we do something like that, why make it harder on the lower levels who just want help to get their badge? Higher levels are going in their knowing they won't gain much exp but they're fine with it if that lower level can get the badge. Making the mob harder beacause of one higher level isn't going to help them.

I know personally, my clan does that sort of thing a lot, we help our lower pointed members get badges they may not have even if we're over that level. And there are still some people out there that don't have their black badge and may be over the optimal level to get it. That's just a case of bad luck.

And how much stronger are they going to be? Does it depend on how many levels higher that player is from the optimum level or what?

EDIT: just checked optimal level for birds. In 20 points I may not even be able to help people get their bird badges because I'll be above the optimal level. Half my clan doesn't even have their black dragon badge, what the heck.
Honestly, we don't need that part of the patch yet because a lot of people aren't getting thier badges before optimal level. We're not the Polish server, we don't necessarly need stronger beasts yet.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-27-2008 15:23.

10-27-2008 15:09 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I agree Lys with number 3 i'll never get my White Dragon Badge and I can not take anybody who is not in the optimum range, most importantly me, if I want the stats to stay the same which will include myself if I do not get a badge by the time I get to a certain level. That is the most stupid idea ever in my opinion..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 10-27-2008 15:11.

10-27-2008 15:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

The patch should reflect the fact that people here CANNOT get their badges!

We don't need stronger monsters so high level players can still farm lower level mobs.

Did we misread this or something?

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-27-2008 15:50 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Just noticed something else too with number three. There's abotu five members in my clan in act two, all over the optimum level for black dragons. Guess what this means? As of tomorrow, they can't help the medium level players in my clan get their black dragon badges because they will bring an Act two beast that's EVEN STRONGER because of their level. And guess what? HALF MY CLAN DOESN"T HAVE THE BLACK DRAGON BADGE. Therefore these players who HELP the lower players get their badges have become useless to the lower players.

When I signed up for clan leader, I made it so that most of the time I would be the strongest of the bunch. Not for my own personal gain but so I could fit more people into my clan, lower and midpointed players so I could help them get their badges, get stronger whatever. Now I can't do that. I can't help anyone in my clan who needs a hand in a black dragon expo. I can solo bird sure, but if it's stronger it's not going to help the person trying to get the badge.

And people like God_Like_Friend are screwed. There's a few in my clan in his position and a few in NIGHT. On that topic, sparxs in DARK is actually in NIGHT. He can't go back there now. They won't stand a snowballs chance in h*ll of getting a black of white dragon badge since he's in act 2 and higher leveled. That's his whole purpose for being in NIGHT. There goes THAT. Our higher leveled members can't help people in that position now, they'd be too strong. heck people in God_Like's position can't even help themselves because they're too strong.

I don't know why I'm pointing all this out, not like anyone's actually going to listen the day before it comes out. On that note, it may have been NICE had we gotten a bit more of a warning on that. Maybe we could have dicussed it a bit more to see if we actually wanted number 3. We're not as strong as the other servers, we play a whole different game. Just because this patch may suit them doesn't mean it will suit us. And yes, we've been complaining about the strength of monsters...IT'S BEEN TOO HIGH. So thanks for doing THE TOTAL OPPOSITE of what we've been asking.

quote:

10-27-2008 15:57 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

It honestly feels like we have to level rediculously hi, just to get a badge which then won't be worth much EXP Frown

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-27-2008 16:15 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

i didn't get my white dragon untill i was a reicultly high level i think level 52
and the max level was meant to be level 40

i am out of the black range and haven't got the stats to kill a phonix and i bet when i do i will be like level 60
i did get excited when i saw this thinking the put the group hop in

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 10-27-2008 17:24.

10-27-2008 17:22 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Personally, knowing the BW community quite well, I think you have masked a patch which will cause ruin by saying that 'many' people have suggested this but honestly who is looking forward to this?

It's just so stupid, are you intent to ruin the game?

Ok points 1 and 2 seem valid but what the f*** is 3 about? Come on why don't you just remove expeditions if you're going to ruin them for people like me.

quote:

10-27-2008 19:58 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice, but not very usefull. Next time try something more player friendly..
e.g. increase regen rate, double the amount of monsters, make the reset twice a month.. many options..

ad 3. bravo, another progress hindering patch.. good job guys..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 10-27-2008 20:22.

10-27-2008 20:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Knightroad
Viking

could some1 explain num 3 to me?

quote:
Every player that has higher level than the default max player level of the mob will increase the stats of the mob

im guessing from your posts that if you take some1 higher level than you on a expo the monsters get stronger...?
im gueesing if thats right then what there trying to do is make people stronger or something? or force you to not to rely on higher players in your clan...?
or more than likely something to do with the polish server...?

i dunno; il wait till its here and im faceing a pheonix with 180-200 agility before i rant about it...

1 thing szeszej thou; if the monsters get stronger i take it there is a limit of how much they can grow???

i really thing the devs/admins should start playing, something useful might be put in then and not cocked up with something like that Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-27-2008 21:32.

10-27-2008 21:32 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

quote:
Every player that has higher level than the default max player level of the mob will increase the stats of the mob

im guessing from your posts that if you take some1 higher level than you on a expo the monsters get stronger...?
im gueesing if thats right then what there trying to do is make people stronger or something? or force you to not to rely on higher players in your clan...?

i dunno; il wait till its here and im faceing a pheonix with 180-200 agility before i rant about it...

1 thing szeszej thou; if the monsters get stronger i take it there is a limit of how much they can grow???

i really thing the devs/admins should start playing, something useful might be put in then and not cocked up with something like that Tongue

that's exactly what three means. it means if you take someone above the opitmal level of the expo monster with you, you get a stronger monster. how much stronger hasn't been said but take into the account the differences between and Act 2 and act 1 monster, i think you'd get about the same. And you honestly think with all the other little things wrong in game like requirements and what not they'd really think of a cap off point to expo monsters?

Yes, a few medium level players can take down expo monsters. Heck I remember we had to three and four man white and blacks back in the day but this will slow down mid-level and low level players from getting their badges especially if the higher or stronger medium-level players can't help them.

And knightroad, consider this. Two act two players give an almost unbeatable monster unless the whole team is around optmial level. Two act two players above the optimal level will only be able to take strong players who can hit the monster with them. if not, the expo will fail. what this will cause is an even greater gap between high and midpointed players because the high pointers won't be helping the midpointers to win their expos, they'll all be trying to win there own. Where I do agree it gives a challenge, about...hm. 80% or so players aren't ready for that challenge.

We're NOT THE POLISH BOARD, WE DON"T PLAY LIKE THEM. i don't know how many people have to say that to you before you figure it out. Just because a patch turned out great over there, doesn't mean it will work here. Why don't you at least give us a week notice for changes like this so we can actually discuss it and decide what would be best?

Again devs/admins/whoever, great job. we really need a bigger point divide and stronger monster. We really didn't want to help our lower and mid pointed clan memebers at all. Yes, that was sarcasm.

quote:

10-27-2008 22:21 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra
quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

quote:

that's exactly what three means. it means if you take someone above the opitmal level of the expo monster with you, you get a stronger monster. how much stronger hasn't been said but take into the account the differences between and Act 2 and act 1 monster, i think you'd get about the same. And you honestly think with all the other little things wrong in game like requirements and what not they'd really think of a cap off point to expo monsters?

Yes, a few medium level players can take down expo monsters. Heck I remember we had to three and four man white and blacks back in the day but this will slow down mid-level and low level players from getting their badges especially if the higher or stronger medium-level players can't help them.

And knightroad, consider this. Two act two players give an almost unbeatable monster unless the whole team is around optmial level. Two act two players above the optimal level will only be able to take strong players who can hit the monster with them. if not, the expo will fail. what this will cause is an even greater gap between high and midpointed players because the high pointers won't be helping the midpointers to win their expos, they'll all be trying to win there own. Where I do agree it gives a challenge, about...hm. 80% or so players aren't ready for that challenge.

We're NOT THE POLISH BOARD, WE DON"T PLAY LIKE THEM. i don't know how many people have to say that to you before you figure it out. Just because a patch turned out great over there, doesn't mean it will work here. Why don't you at least give us a week notice for changes like this so we can actually discuss it and decide what would be best?

Again devs/admins/whoever, great job. we really need a bigger point divide and stronger monster. We really didn't want to help our lower and mid pointed clan memebers at all. Yes, that was sarcasm.

ahh, i see... thanks for clearing it up for me, im not a big ole smarty pants like u guys Tongue

lol, well il wait till i do a expo before i go nuts and crazy... and probs say somethings that will get me band...
and everything you wrote there u will find in my requirement thread Wink
atleast wait i say; this affects everyone; not just 2h melee users like requirements; we dont even know how much bigger they are going to be; if its a few perception/agility your going to look quite silly... well increadble silly... and i think i have made myself look to silly in to many other threads Tongue

love the sarcasm btw Wink

just 1 iddy wincy little thing... when 1.1 came i think no one had a problem with stronger monsters as you got more exp... and i dont know if u have noticed or maybe it is just the fact i have bad luck and get big monsters but the higher level of the monster the more exp you get... sooo... you actully going to be giveing lower members of your clan more XP from expo's...
but im not 100% sure about the size of the beast = more/less exp :S

omg... i sound like im standing up for the devs Shocked Shocked im not... i promise Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-27-2008 22:43.

10-27-2008 22:41 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

The 1st 2 are good news I would say. There is never enough Golems/Golden drakes to kill.
The 3rd addition is a bit weird. I helped in a phoenix expo where I was the only damage dealer, what were the chances that there will be a badge? Almost none (bear in mind I have 13 attacks + searing blood). I got zero experience, but the reasom I did it was cause the others will get the xp and motivation. What is wrong with that? Its not pulling, its helping.
On the other hand people will have to take members with equal points for expeditions which will increase their chances to get the badge. It will be harder to win the expo, thats for sure.
I'm not going to argue or shout untill I see how bad it is.

10-27-2008 22:45 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

well i think theres a simple solution to doing this.

the devs want the higher levels to be able to go on expos and get oodles of xp.
we [the middle class and lower class] will then see these rediculesly high levels, and want to be like them, and discover you cant level up as fast witout premiun. because they want to be able to be as good as the best levels then they will buy premiun.

or mybe they could just be not giving it much thaught.
the oly way something like this would work is that if it worked in reverse as well, say 6 level 20s could take out a white drake if they tried quite hard, or all expo monsters are worked out on the basis of xxxx-xxxx [levels] + (average level of group-max level)
so for example, a white drake versus a team of 6 level 20s would have a 20 perception penalty, will versus 2 level m60s would get a 20 perception bones [assuming the max level is 40, which i dont think it is]

would that not work?
10-27-2008 22:52 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

u got to b joking, these freaking mobs r hard enough to kill as it is. i spent over 1000poh the other week on reds and i didn;t get a single bit of exp from any of them cause the dragons were all like 190 agility and + so this has got to b the worst thing they can do to the game in my opinion

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-27-2008 23:05 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Case in point:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=45e3ce8b6e
Well lookie that, one over the optimal level, two very close to being over it. All have high perception (two over 80, one high 70's) and they still had a hard time at getting it close to being killed. Yes I realize they could have snipers with 2 hits but I know one, possibly two of those guys ARE NOT gunners. They're melee based players (last I checked). Oh and not one of them has their badge yet either.

So tell me, do we need stronger monsters because if the patch comes up, that dragon would have been stronger then what it was. And no, no one complained about the stronger monsters you get in act two, why? Because it was our choice to move to act two to get them and it's our choice if we take players in act two in our expos. Simple as that. These mid level players don't have a choice, they'll get a stronger monster whether they like it or not.

So no, even if it's only a bit stronger, I'm not going to end up looking silly. If three level 50+'s can't take it out now with decent perception, how are they going to do it tomorrow?

*in case message gets deleted:

Daniel86 (*) 311 / 0 0 / 633 (lvl 53 78 perc)
Xtf 801 / 0 0 / 633 (lvl 53 87 perc)
dyson 966 / 0 0 / 652 (lvl 55 81 perc)

Black Dragon 2086 / 3 1063 / 3141

All three used eye of the cat, at least one is not a gunner. Two haven't made it to the level where extra attack is possible so sniper with two hits becomes null. All used Good hunting rifles +1.*

EDIT: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=efbc0d8894
If not for that LEVEL 57 helping all would have been lost. Yes, I know there's a pure melee in there. These are the types of expos we try to do at DARK so everyone gets a chance at experience even if they can't hit a dragon or have no honor. These may not go so well if the beasts are too strong.

quote:

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 10-28-2008 00:39.

10-27-2008 23:45 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Wow Devs thanks so much for making it nearly impossible for me/my clan to have any chance at winning an expo in the near future . Your dedication to ruining this game is truly amazing. Thanks for giving me one more reason to think I'm wasting my time and money. Your amazing business sense is working so well I'm looking for a new game to play.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 10-28-2008 01:20.

10-28-2008 01:13 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

1 & 2 are excellent.

3 means that poeple who've offered to help me get my Black badge will now ruin my chances. I am very impressed. Why nopt start listening to the good iedeas, such as knightroads tattoo thread, and stop inpplementing patches full of drivel?

Your imperfection.
10-28-2008 01:18 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

WOW, what an incredible, thoughtful patch Big Grin now with patch 2 and 3 combined i can look foward to getting my pheonix badge at lvl 60 Smile then i can continue to struggle to get, not only the other badges, but much needed exp. Great job.

Seriously, unless im mistaken, isnt there DOZENS of posts on the forum asking for easier mobs, especially pheonixes? But no, we get a special attack that never misses, and the great oppertunity to needlessly waste poh on doomed expos

Think it through
10-28-2008 02:49 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

oh THATS great. jeez, so i get 2 be punished 4 bein the leader of a clan who cant take on blacks yet eh? great. we gotta wait longer b4 we can think bout black dragons now. great patch, reali great.

10-28-2008 03:08 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

I just feel the need to say that unless you are in the top 25 or so and often take down higher level monsters (ie. Sphinx, Arachne) then you are the only ones not being affected, although you feel the effects of this, everybody else who wishes to take a higher than optimum level is now going to be so Lucky to ever get another badge and that is the people like me, not specialised in gunning so needs help, or lower levels who just can't do much damage to a mob. So personally i'm thinking of giving up PoH sieges forever if it's just going to be wasted.

quote:

10-28-2008 07:06 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

thank god i got my gold dragon badge last nite Smile
but to be fair the 3 point makes the other to now usless coz no-one will be killing mobs for them to need to be reset

this also encourges all the top players to band together in one or 2 clans and have no need for little people really the divide is simply huge and NOT FAIR and im saying that on the side that will benifit most well if ya can call it that

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 10-28-2008 07:56.

10-28-2008 07:30 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

RE: Expedition patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
In connection with the demands of players to increase the number of mobs we have prepared the following changes:

Nice way to cover up a hidden nerf to any BW player. I seriously doubt any sane player would ask for point 3 of your list there. And if they did they slfish, arrogant, little snobs who should be ignored by default.

Let me remind you that we are not the polish server. I don't see any particular use to Ritual as I never seen an expo place being totally empty on the UK server like I did on moria. But putting that aside, quite frankly I don't care if you raise the ritual effectiveness or not as it doesn't concern about 98% of the UK server population. And if you wat to cater the remaining 2%, I won't hinder you.

But please do us all one favor, do not use such lame "goodies" to sneak in a heavy blow to those 98%.

Even though I will most likely repeat what previous posters said I still think you should get the idea that this is not just a protest of 2 or 3 players, thus I will add my voice to this.

Considering the fact that Expedition mobs already get harder with each act 2 player in an Expedition this patch adds totally unnecessary difficulty to the game.
I am by no means a high level player but what is the incentive now to those to help "lower" players in an Expedition to get some Exp or even a badge for them?
Virtually none to be blunt.
Not only they get alot less experience themselves but they additionally make the Expedition alot harder for anyone else. So basically you are asking high levels to stick with high levels and low levels to stick with low levels.
That is a nice way to alienate a big chunk of your player base. Oh and let me remind you, players = money .. frustrated players who leave = no money.

Even though I doubt our pleads here will be heard I would still like to strongly suggest to the Developers to a.) play their own game for once to get an idea what is needed and what is totally not and b.) if not interested in playing your own game, at least listen to the players and accept local differences between UK, PL and FR.
10-28-2008 09:42 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: V13 & BoS

Possible solution? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd like a little more information as to exactly how this will be implemented and how much the penalty will be for those over the optimal level before I completely condemn number 3.

...However, I would like to humbly suggest a small adjustment to the ACT II monsters patch - Why not ONLY make expo monsters stronger if the expo is STARTED by a player in ACT2?
Players still in ACT1 that start an expo then still have a chance to get their badges by using whatever help they can find.

That way you could still implement the 3rd suggestion of making the monsters harder when mobs have players above the optimal level - But within reason!

10-28-2008 12:14 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

@Jimferatu, the problem is that this patch extend act 2 effect to all player who are above optimum level even if in act 1
10-28-2008 13:46 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e007494de4

this has happened last 2 expos, this is a bit silly dont you think

10-28-2008 18:42 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

facey... pheonix's specials are always like that; you were lucky and didnt get the fireballs, pheonix's spec attacks need/should to be sorted out... or atleast given a limit on how much power is behind them... thinking about it its going to be much worse with this patch... f*** Frown

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=07a52c1931
round 3; 971 damage with only 4 attacks...

also; was just looking thought my saved expo's and 9/10 are bull shit spec wise... yeah, i take back about waiting for it; this is going to be more complete bullshit; why not make it so PoH can go in the minus... while your at it lower the + blood per hour and lower the damage of weps... geez.. i wonder what the hell is going thought the devs minds...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 10-28-2008 20:56.

10-28-2008 20:49 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

@Knightroad pls don't give the devs any more good idea's to ruin the game for us Tongue

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-28-2008 21:56 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e007494de4

this has happened last 2 expos, this is a bit silly dont you think
Whats wrong with that? Its an ordinary phoenix expo with not enough damage. All Phoenixes stats were normal.

I was wondering what could give Devs the idea to implement No 3...

What we need is ignored and we get what the whole BloodWars get, which somehow depends just on Polish servers. Does it sound ok? No it doesn't.

The patch wont affect me much (luckily), but what has to be considered is the fact that 15+ regular players, often clanleaders have put relevant arguments why that will make the game more difficult and nobody even bothered to explain why.

I'm not even going to start about the 'because of the demand' thing...

10-28-2008 23:16 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
@Knightroad pls don't give the devs any more good idea's to ruin the game for us Tongue

why not? that seems the kind of idea's there looking for... everything else is just ignored or throw in our face's... i wish i could write polish and post my ideas on there forum; bet they would be put in the second some1 says "great idea!"

seriuosly... i actully think they enjoy giveing us this great game and then takeing it away from us bit by bit...

10-28-2008 23:48 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

ON fact while they are at it why not triple the absorber cost of arcana, remove it's racial bonus' and give the whole bloody weapon system major deficits.

Devs. I implore, where did the demand come from

Your imperfection.
10-28-2008 23:57 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

The feedback we are getting from the Devs is just awesome. There is nothing I love more than being ignored. Roll Eyes

10-29-2008 00:19 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

lmfao.. :/ it wouldent be so funny if it wasnt so true...

omg divs/devs (same thing) seriously... were is our money going? it cant cost that much to run 1 server... and it cant be that hard to give diffeant server's differant things...

10-29-2008 00:30 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
omg divs/devs (same thing) seriously... were is our money going? it cant cost that much to run 1 server... and it cant be that hard to give diffeant server's differant things...

Reminds me of a Nationwide advert Big Grin

Anyone know the one? About the rates being great to start, then being stripped back when the 'hook' has been taken.

Devs you do the same, temp with premium to make it better, then screw us over

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 10-29-2008 00:40.

10-29-2008 00:39 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

i think i know which 1 ur on about lol...
the fishing rod one works better in this case Tongue lol

ahh... i feel like ripping on the devs now Tongue

you know what would be a really really great idea?... you clearly dont so here's a couple

1)give the players a voice; someone who plays the game and knows it in's and out (vote knightroad Cool ).
2) get your thumbs out of your suffix's.
3) take those first 2.... and do them!

10-29-2008 00:46 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
1)give the players a voice; someone who plays the game and knows it in's and out (vote knightroad ).

maybe someone less antagonistic, BUT who agrees with mroe percpe gear that's easier to get for lowere level palyers too Tongue

Personalyl I am failing to see what inspired you devs to make the third part. It's preposterous.

Your imperfection.
10-29-2008 00:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
quote:
1)give the players a voice; someone who plays the game and knows it in's and out (vote knightroad ).

maybe someone less antagonistic, BUT who agrees with mroe percpe gear that's easier to get for lowere level palyers too Tongue

vote knightroad; one handed guns give perception Tongue
and i agree about the perception items Tongue
i have been a gunner; one handed and 2h... didnt go for 1h tats but i was a sniper for a little while Wink
i was takeing the pee anyways; i would say someone like diablo, azz, mortis and all the other high pointers who are well respected... they have more experance than all of us... and PoP Tongue

anyways... this is wayyy offtopic :S

booo to expo patch (3rd opt)!!!!!!

10-29-2008 00:56 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

You know what, I just realised this but...

French now has a moria r3.fr they have just been able to start expos 4 points ago ( Rank 1 = 11 points) and they already have this patch; hopefully the devs are considering whether to implement it here.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 10-29-2008 07:44.

10-29-2008 07:44 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Number 3 will be a truly awful upgrade, it means i wont be able to help lower players get badges/exp anymore, which sucks.

I dont go on white tower expo's for the exp, i go because i want to help. If this patch comes into place it means ill make the monsters more difficult, so unlikely to get a badge. Please reconsider implimenting number 3...
10-29-2008 13:34 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Expedition patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH