Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Expedition patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Expedition patch 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad
i wish i could write polish and post my ideas on there forum; bet they would be put in the second some1 says "great idea!"

So this patch went up on the Polish server, and Sushimaker posted the same explanation as Szeszej did above. The difference being........ only one person responded with any comments. That was Konrad, to say that the patch had been implemented & if there were any problems you could report it in the usual way.

Hmm, makes me think 2 things:
1) All of the Polish players don't give a flying f**k about expos, or whether they will ever get a badge.
2) All of the Polish players are so used to being ignored by the BWT that they have given up even trying to respond to their ridiculous patches.

Either way, it makes me finally realise that the Dev team really don't care what we talk, prattle, moan, gripe about on these f**king pointless threads, because they don't give a f**k about what we think, or whether we play their game or not.

This also leads me to 2 more conclusions:
1) The BWT have no f**king concept or idea of how to run a business, or a good RPG game, in this or any other country.
2) F**k you BWT, when my premium is up in December, you aint getting another 6 months of renewal out of me. Yes I will have to put up with some annoying f**king adverts on my game screen, yes my sensible game play will be restricted to a bare minimum; but it will be a lot more preferable to paying you £5 just so you can f**k me & all the other players of this game in the a**e with your retarded points of view.

Like Hespera, I will be looking for another online RPG to play, & I will be paying my money to someone else. Good luck with your future business plan (yeah, right, like you ever had one!).

To all the players of this game:
It is you lot & what you contribute who make this game enjoyable & addictive; I am not suggesting that anyone else stop paying your premium, because BWT's real revenue is not from your subscriptions, I suspect it comes from the advertising revenue they make from non-premium players - and there are a lot of them on the Polish servers. So even if we all stopped paying for this game they would still not listen to us.

Cthulhu is returning to his slumber......

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-29-2008 14:23 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think the third point is a bit harsh as i have been trying to get my wd badge for ages and finally got it yesterday and im level 43 and had help from a level 49 so if this was implemented i wouldnt have got my badge like many others trying and now im going on to try for my bd badge i will be asking help off high level players so i would then suffer if this was implemented

10-29-2008 14:36 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: BoS

latest update on moria R2

v. 1.1.0.7 28 pazdziernika 2008
Zmniejszono wspóBczynnik wzrostu kosztów RytuaBu Po[wicenia.
Koszty RytuaBu Po[wicenia s zerowane ka|dego 1-szego oraz 15-tego dnia miesica (wcze[niej tylko 1-szego).
Ka|dy gracz w dru|ynie ekspedycyjnej, majcy poziom wy|szy od max przyjtego dla danego moba, bdzie powodowaB zwikszenie jego parametrów.

which translated using google

v. 1.1.0.7 28 October 2008
1 ) Decreased growth rate costs Ritual sacrifice.
2 ) Ritual sacrifice costs are set at zero every 1 man and 15-th day of the month (previously only 1 man).
3 ) Each player in the expeditionary team, with the level higher than the maximum approved for the mob, it will affect an increase in its parameters

another update also

v. 1.1.0.8 29 pazdziernika 2008
Umo|liwiono u|ywanie znaków narodowych diakrytycznych oraz spacji w nazwach postaci oraz nazwach klanów.

translates to

v. 1.1.0.8 29 October 2008
Given the opportunity to make use of accented characters and spaces in the form of titles and names of clans.

think the last update is a cosmetic update but the expo patch is already on the R2 moria server.

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nosforano: 10-29-2008 16:17.

10-29-2008 16:16 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I'm terribly sorry, the whole delay is entirely my fault. The patch will go live today or at morning hours tomorrow, the reason being that I didn't read the email from the devs. I'm truly sorry and hope that this delay won't interfere with your gameplay.

10-29-2008 17:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Oh thanks I can wait for this shitty little patch to affect my gaming! You better be truly sorry...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-29-2008 17:43 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Yay!

High level people people can solo farm White Dragons for EXP again!

Coming soon, harder mobs to compensate!

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-29-2008 18:08 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
Oh thanks I can wait for this shitty little patch to affect my gaming! You better be truly sorry...

humm.. did all that page of arguing get ignored, jus like that?????.. :/

10-29-2008 18:10 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
theheraldofogc
Viking

It wasn't an arguement.

There was no one there to argue with Frown

10-29-2008 18:17 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
It wasn't an arguement.

There was no one there to argue with Frown

hehehe.. nicely said Wink

10-29-2008 18:18 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Yay!

High level people people can solo farm White Dragons for EXP again!

Coming soon, harder mobs to compensate!

Hmm does it say anything about them starting to give exp again? Just says that they will get a little tougher.

I don't think this will be bad, i mean the thing about act 2 players in expo should make monsters harder did not really have any impact in my eyes. Overall the new arcana makes expos way easier. At least for cultists and thoughtcatchers i think

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 10-29-2008 18:44.

10-29-2008 18:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

I'm a Monk Beastmaster. Do you think I'll be seeing my Black Dragon badge anytime soon?

I might JUST be able to manage that with my Clan leader's help. But the Hydra?

Forget it.

I can't progress at the 'recommended' levels. I'll have to come back later after I've souped up my Agility to stupid levels.

The dumb thing is, I'll be pretty good at helping my Clan mates on some of the later expos Frown

EDIT: spg is important Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by theheraldofogc: 10-29-2008 18:50.

10-29-2008 18:48 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

quote:
I might JUST be able to manage that with my Clan leader's help

OI what about me i can help Frown

nah tbh im inclined to agree with nudungu/dooz i didnt see much of a rise in the difficulty of the monsters since act two came in, and act two players DID get ridiculasly overpowered in expos well all but the absorber who drew the short straw

i dont think it will give exp to high level players again

and dont worry herald you will get ya badge with sniper's or a two handed weapon, and phenix may be easyer with your dodge the turkey frenzy so your trouble isnt that hard my friend
red=sniper and clan help (shirt of speed)
hydra= has very weak agi considering its placement
gold=by the time you get here ill be pissing em (if they dont make em harder)

10-29-2008 19:01 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

I don't really think anyone have gotten their Black dragon badge using melee, at least not at the recommended levels. Buy a hunting or sniper rifle. Shorts of shepherd and a cap of precognition. It might cost you a couple of MS but the stuff can be sold again after you get the badge

10-29-2008 19:07 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

Got a SR+4 (nearly +5, just need to work on Int a few points) , Good Cap of Procog, and Good Shorts of Shepherd.

I'm still worried about the balance here...

I suppose we all need to see this in action. Here's hoping it just means more health, and more EXP for a kill...

10-29-2008 19:19 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Ultimately this is going to ruin chances for most of us.

I mean I don't mind the act II upgrades to mobs, since you get new arcana (Except absorber, the only reason am gonna go cursed one), but this level thing too.... devs you are spectacular at cocking things up.

Cthulu, Hespera I know a feww games.... won't advertise until I am certain if I am going to quit, cos if I do, then it doesnt matter about forum bans

Your imperfection.
10-29-2008 23:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

One more upgrade:
quote:
Added possibilty to include non-latin letters and spaces in character names and clan names.

10-30-2008 00:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Are you kidding me? Mad

Apologizing for the delay of a patch that CLEARLY is not being received well by the players on one very specific point and then completely ignoring all questions/feedback/complaints about the patch is so freakin rude.

I'm disgusted...I'd have been less insulted if you simplyt told us all to F**k Off instead of pretending like your doing us a favour.

10-30-2008 03:46 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
icecold
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-10-2008

i for 1 am going to stop using my link to the game to stop the devs from getting any more free advertising untill they get the decency to A) answer our questions and B) start listening to us on what we think r absolutely rediculous improvements to the game

Demon Lord is my tattoo and will show it can b used succesfully
10-30-2008 04:00 icecold is offline Search for Posts by icecold Add icecold to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:
Originally posted by icecold
B) start listening to us on what we think r absolutely rediculous improvements to the game

No they are absolutely ridiculous updates forget improvements pff..

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-30-2008 08:15 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Agree with what peeps here saying about nr 3.

With this you will draw a line betwean players with 50+ lvl and 50- lvl and very thick line i must say as those in position to help basicly will not be able to do it.

As you know i'm a leader of clan with sole purpose of helping low and mid lvl players what i'll be doing now.

If one of my members will be starting a black dragon or phoenix expedition and for some reasons party team of his choosing will not be availble i'm in position to help him as going solo would be waste of points.
But if i'll be fightning phoenix (that i'm barely getting 200 exp for him) that in 4th round will simply sweap entire team because he had 180 agility and did 4x special, what's the point for higher lvl helping them?
Low/Mid lvls are in clans to seek help and support, what i would say to them if they get that 300 PoH and will be eager to use them and have higher chance of getting that 1k of extra exp to be a point closer to "top" players, what i'll say to them.

"Sry m8 even i'll get 100 exp from that mob i can't help you, go find a lower lvl .
or
"Nope sry i can't hunt mobs lower than Hydra even if i want to help you"

11-02-2008 00:19 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008

i think they should add extra to it so like for every player below optimal lvl lowers the stats of expo mob that would sort of even it out

11-02-2008 11:58 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Raxis
Set Abominae

They now certainly know they've screwed up... but are we expecting it to be solved... probably not.

In certainty all we are doing is annoying the devs, and they won't change it for us alone will they... it's ridiculous

Your imperfection.
11-02-2008 13:20 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

@Cthulhu: Well said my friend and seems very truthful. Will do probably the same although I already have another game chosen, so feel free to contact me.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-02-2008 13:26 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

expedition patch definetly suck for low lvl players ...

phoenix try
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2d5670b0f3

red dragon try
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=06edfa3675

black dragon try:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=52003b9801

i dont know how are they going to gain some points with high lvl players help ...
11-06-2008 01:38 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

WHY!?!

Can some one from the BWT please explain to me why you are continuingly & deliberately trying to ruin the players enjoyment of this game?

Are you that determined to close the UK server?

Are you so fed up with the British attitude of constantly suggesting better ways of developing your game (although you probably understand it as moaning), that you are sabbotaging it, so we will al quit?

Or have you taken the business model of mobile phone compaines - you only care about new customers, & offer them the best deals - where as your long standing, & revenue returning customers just get f**cked in the arse by ever increasing bills & less interesting updates?

This happened today:
Black Dragon - a waste of poh

Ignore the fact that one member of the party decided to play with their sparkling club of uselessness - we still effectively had a meat shield for half of the expo. That dragon is little - level 66.
Both K & I have 20-30 more perception than it.

I assume that because of this new patch, K's critical hits are being hindered? Because she has a higher percentage to get them than me - yet only hits twice out of 4!

Now I know K & I are over level 50 - but only just! & neither of us are in Act2.

The "recorded" level requirements for Black Scales are:-
Black Dragon:
Level 61-80
Optimal level(100% exp) 47-53

So some might say that we should be doing higher level expos - but why??? All we want to do is enjoy the game - have some fun plugging big holes in an easy kill. IS THAT SO F**CKING WRONG?

I like a game to be challenging - and this game is. BUT I also like to kick back & have some fun sometimes as well. And shooting beasts that die easy is that sort of level of fun.

I don't understand - you already penalise high level characters for killing lower level beasts by decreasing the amount of xp rewarded - that is enough to make it pointless to do it fro progression.

BUT I don't want to do it for progression! I just want to enjoy a GAME!!

Again I say, expos were my favourite part of this game. Thanks for completely ruining it for me, you bunch of ***** (insert a choice of swear words here).

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-06-2008 13:22.

11-06-2008 13:01 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008

the amount of blood and effort to kill a expo monster for say black and whites are huge compare to the exp they get
so really why would they do it if ont to help people?
11-06-2008 13:11 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Proof that I can no longer do what I planned to do for my clan:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6e3512690d

I'm over optimal level for birds now and we got that sucker. So I guess I get to go hunt reds instead of helping my medium and lower level clan mates gain extra and free EXP.
Thanks. I always wanted to leave them behind in the dust.
Sze, thanks for the slow response, maybe now you can explain to us as to WHY you felt the need not to actually read the forum and respond to the actual concerns of the players instead of leaving a generic excuse? Or is that asking for too much?
The day my clan falls and burns to dust is the day I leave this game. Quite frankly if it wasn't for them I would have left long ago because of the utterly pathedic job the dev team is doing. Maybe you should listen to your players here before putting more work on yourself and opening a new server.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

11-06-2008 13:39 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Lysandra

I'm over optimal level for birds now and we got that sucker. So I guess I get to go hunt reds instead of helping my medium and lower level clan mates gain extra and free EXP.
Sze, thanks for the slow response, maybe now you can explain to us as to WHY you felt the need not to actually read the forum and respond to the actual concerns of the players instead of leaving a generic excuse? Or is that asking for too much?
The day my clan falls and burns to dust is the day I leave this game. Quite frankly if it wasn't for them I would have left long ago because of the utterly pathedic job the dev team is doing. Maybe you should listen to your players here before putting more work on yourself and opening a new server.

lol you can't expect to solo a pheonix for the clan, i know you care alot about them as i do, but if you are gonna try do that you need to take a nother good hitter who can do 1k in 5 or 6 rounds lol.
but nice damage Smile
11-06-2008 22:58 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=bac6cf87fa

Tough as hell. I'm not complaining, just showing what could happen.

11-07-2008 01:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
quote:

lol you can't expect to solo a pheonix for the clan, i know you care alot about them as i do, but if you are gonna try do that you need to take a nother good hitter who can do 1k in 5 or 6 rounds lol.
but nice damage Smile

Actually I have soloed them for the clan. That's the team or very close to the team I took the night before I got to level 59 and we won.
I haven't needed to take another heavy hitter with me before I got over the optimal level. Now I have to again. Or I can use the extra hit that I can only use for expos and sieges.

quote:

11-07-2008 13:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
quote:

but nice damage Smile

Actually I have soloed them for the clan. That's the team or very close to the team I took the night before I got to level 59 and we won.
I haven't needed to take another heavy hitter with me before I got over the optimal level. Now I have to again. Or I can use the extra hit that I can only use for expos and sieges.

Mhmm maybe now to help clan members to get items to make melee outfit? your damage is pretty awesome there but you really would had used 500 damage of the other 2 lvl 50+ members, im right now lvl 40 and on the WT expos ive been even when i deal 900 damage if the others cant do more than 40 damage dragon cant be killed i dont know if it would be the same for the phoenix

BTW one question, do the number of players on the expo also affects the Strenght of the dragon with this new patch!?

I went to WT with 2 more members all of us around 37-40 the highest and we got a dragon with 74-72 perception, when before the patch the highest we had got was 64 perception when no one was higher than lvl 40, or was it just bad luck? And another one 2 people only and we got a lvl 80 dragon 81 perception

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zer: 11-08-2008 15:23.

11-07-2008 13:20 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

I have to say I love that the only response we got completely ignored all our complaints. Maybe I should learn polish so I can translate my walls of text ideas into something more easily read by the devs....

@Zer. Melee outfits are probably the most expensive on the board, especially really good ones. Heck if I was to sell my entire outfit I could easily make 7+ SS. The issue is that the night before the patch I took out a bird with that same team, it was much weaker due to me being in level 58 still. The night after (when I got to level 59), it gained about 1000 exp, the 1000 exp it survived on.

This patch has completly screwed everyone over for getting badges.

I have to say, I'm quite tired of making valid points to a brick wall (meaning the devs here). Even backed by reason we're treated like crap. I'm through arguing. Like I've said before, if it wasn't for my clan, I wouldn't be here right now. And considering how much I use premium because of my clan, that would be a dent in your pocket books.

quote:

11-09-2008 15:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

thats why there was only a few ppl that actly sed what they fault.

they didnt listen in the first place, not goin to listen to the second person
so what the hell made you lot think they would listen to more of us ?

but dam i wish more ppl did moan about it tho

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2c449909e0

how the hell am i meant to get my badge beenin over the level ?

and if some1 goes to tell me luck i do not want to here it

they tell us its "luck" cos they got nothing else to say!

dam they keep updates like this us, no1 will b playin anymore thats 4 sure, im not buyin prem no more eva thats 4 sure
when im payin 4 something i think it should get "better" for my game play not worse!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sparxs: 11-15-2008 02:25.

11-15-2008 02:24 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

there is 1 point that could be seen as good. it will encourage smaller players (like myself) to grow more independantly and adapt instead of relying on heavy hitters for badges. but i agree also with all the points everyone has made

11-15-2008 03:13 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

There is another good thing about point 3. it will encourage clans to get better clan armor (all kind of sets and stuff) and work more as a team.
So good luck to me with the white tower for now ... cuz it isnt very possible for me to even get black dragon killed.
maybe next time they should patch the hit system for like ... every expo monster level*your level=dmg expo monster does to you in every round or every time it hits you...lol
Usually games get better/easier , in here only thing that has gone easier is the auction part but im pretty sure some1 gona screw it up quite soon.

11-15-2008 07:54 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
get better clan armor (all kind of sets and stuff) and work more as a team.

how does it do that?! Clan armoury doesnt affect expos xcept with higher level set items, and those are too high to use for people aiming to take lower creatures anyway if you want the arcanas.

Actually in terms of white dragon hunting it's getting me experience like crackers

Your imperfection.
11-15-2008 14:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
NateDogg
unregistered

i personally have seen a few people stop playing the game becauce of this expo patch, that patch was big waste of time in my opinion.

Nothing more needs to be said about it from my perspective, although i would say that now i'm just about able to take out monster with my shurikans, this has again been hindered because of this patch and im back to not hitting a freaking thing, as if RANGED didn't have enough problems in expos.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NateDogg: 12-09-2008 15:00.

12-09-2008 14:59
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

to be fair, ranged weapons users have been made to absolutely shred other players in ambushes with their huge stat bonuses and crit chance increases, u cant have everything...

opposite can be said with gunner, ofc granting depending on how high level u r there are differnt circumstances but in general people with gunner tats do better but in turn are less destructive and may rely more on rep / char whoring to win their battles

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

12-10-2008 16:17 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Expedition patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH