Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music in game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Music in game 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Darkhorse

Registration Date: 07-06-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The howlin

Music in game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Would be great if we could get music in the game or even a little place to store music. If this is in the wrong section I apologise xx it will make the game more appealing xxx

09-11-2012 20:36 Darkhorse is offline Homepage of Darkhorse Search for Posts by Darkhorse Add Darkhorse to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ADDITIONAL SETTINGS
Play music during the game

It already exsists.. what it does is news to me.. ive always been able to play moosak while im here, might be because you cant actually untick it Tongue
09-11-2012 22:11 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Darkhorse

Thread Starter Thread Started by Darkhorse
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has got a tick but carnt untick it hmmmmm any ideas xx

09-12-2012 22:15 Darkhorse is offline Homepage of Darkhorse Search for Posts by Darkhorse Add Darkhorse to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

The music is not implemented and most probably won't ever be.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-13-2012 21:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

There's always youtube or of course the computers media player? Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
09-14-2012 17:13 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Darkhorse

Thread Starter Thread Started by Darkhorse

True but iPad and u tube won't work at the same time xx thanks anyway xxx apolgies for not responding quicker xxx

10-19-2012 17:37 Darkhorse is offline Homepage of Darkhorse Search for Posts by Darkhorse Add Darkhorse to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I use iPad and use YouTube and play Wink

10-19-2012 18:36 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

would be awesome if the dev implemented some sort of orchestral gothic background music to set in with the theme of the game

im not sure why, i just have a gut feeling that it would add a new level of depth to the overall feel of the game
10-20-2012 14:07 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

personally id prefer them to just remove the music button and stop all these sound topics starting :S

No idea why they have kept it sitting their for like.... 5 years doing nothing? Just ... weird lol

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-20-2012 14:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

If they added music that played it the background all the time I'd find a way to block it.

That would make me so angry while I'm trying to listen to other music
10-20-2012 14:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
If they added music that played it the background all the time I'd find a way to block it.

That would make me so angry while I'm trying to listen to other music

thats why theres the option in settings to turn it off Smile

would be good to see it implemented though so we can actually turn it on lol
10-20-2012 14:54 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Music in game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH