Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Direct Trading » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Direct Trading
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Direct Trading Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi. When will direct trading between Vampires come out (Old Marker)? Because many times i have agreed to buy something from someone, but i get outbid when i'm gone. It would be really good if you could directly trade items for stones, without interuptions. Q

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
05-20-2007 10:43 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No!!!

direct trade = cheating, pushing, pulling Smile

BTW. that will never be on this server

sorry for my english xD
05-20-2007 10:57 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see it from your view now. People will make new accounts and take the stones they get to their good account...

By the way, i did read the rules before i posted this, and they said:

"- Direct exchanges of LGO/blood/people between players."

It didn't say anything about items, and i was just curious about when the old market will actually come out.:

OLD MARKET
Allows you to trade with other vampires

Well now i know, so thanks.

05-20-2007 11:03 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Old Market is relict from 1st server of BloodWars Smile

I dont know why they didnt delete it Smile

sorry for my english xD
05-20-2007 11:06 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Direct trade may be added in the second game server. However, before it happens this one must be full which means at least a few thousands active players on Underworld.

05-20-2007 16:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq

Oh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up. =)

05-20-2007 17:02 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Direct Trading

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH