Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Low lvl good player acc giveaway » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Low lvl good player acc giveaway
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Text Low lvl good player acc giveaway Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My bro left the game and i already have an account and i don't have time to watch both of them, if anyone who has some experience in the game and has a lower lvl char then my bros(The_Terminator) and will promis me that he WONT take this char to strip him of his nice hunter gear and stones, and that he will take care of him, please messege him in the game, in here or post it in this section, his char was trained to become a hunter, but has no tattos atm, he has 410wins and 20defeats and a not a bad square either, after how he builded his stats he can be turned into a hunter or a gunner but not a melee user, if anyone is interested please contact him or Hephaestus in the game.
btw i forgot to say his char hs almost 21pts

-H- & TT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 10-28-2008 15:46.

10-28-2008 15:44 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
mcjakey

Registration Date: 08-13-2008
Clan: none

RE: Low lvl good player acc giveaway Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

could i have the account i have much knowledge of the game and i promise i will not use this account for stones or to strip of everything and i will log on every day like i am currently doing with my account
10-28-2008 18:25 mcjakey is offline Search for Posts by mcjakey Add mcjakey to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hephaestus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can have this account and play with both for like a week and see if you like it but eventually, you will have to leave one account, or you will get banned for multi-accounting

10-28-2008 19:06 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
mcjakey

Registration Date: 08-13-2008
Clan: none

RE: Low lvl good player acc giveaway Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i would be giving my account to a freind as he left this game a while back and wants to come back to it
10-29-2008 09:37 mcjakey is offline Search for Posts by mcjakey Add mcjakey to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hephaestus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, lad let's give it a try, no harm of trying anyways Smile
I sended you the id and pass, Enjoy Smile
And if you like it and wan't to keep it, and will want to get a premium acc on it, and if you will wan't to change you're email adress and i have to confirm it that i agree to change it to you'rs please tell me, cause i check my MSN imbox very very rearely.

Enjoy Smile

-H- & TT

10-29-2008 10:34 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Low lvl good player acc giveaway

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH