Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Light Vest of Deathsower +5 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Light Vest of Deathsower +5
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sasuke

Registration Date: 09-13-2012

Light Vest of Deathsower +5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Armour

Defence: 31

Effects: AGILITY +23, chance for critical hit +6 %, item defence +11, TOUGHNESS -4, all weapons damage +14

Requirements: LEVEL: 58 (61), STRENGTH: 38 (40), AGILITY: 38 (40), TOUGHNESS: 18

Value: 76 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 198, Mana 706

I dont know when i will be selling it but hopefully some point soon as i should be getting my new gear for different class n this isnt helping very much =/
others?
09-13-2012 19:33 Sasuke is offline Search for Posts by Sasuke Add Sasuke to your Buddy List
Bloodlover

Registration Date: 12-09-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [B.I.A]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How much? I'll buy

10-27-2012 14:14 Bloodlover is offline Search for Posts by Bloodlover Add Bloodlover to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Light Vest of Deathsower +5

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH