Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Guild Wars 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Guild Wars 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Guild Wars 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone started playing this yet? Thought I would start a thread about it anyway Smile only fair considering diablo 3 gets one Tongue I played guild wars 1 for about 3 years then completely lost interest... was not planning on getting into this one, however it seems to be pretty entertaining and different.

09-17-2012 15:10 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was also planning to play GW2, but when I wanted to buy it there were none available at the stores. Now that I don't want to play it, there are plenty of them Tongue
I first need to get bored of D3 to think of GW2 Tongue

And it's different because basically everything was changed Wink

Also to those who will want say that Diablo 3 is better (I'm clairvoyant Tongue ), don't even try. These games are different, each of those will glue you to your seat for months. It's impossible to play both of them at the same time, one will have to be left off. So all the opinions that D3/GW2 is better are biased since those who say it have been playing only one of those and think the other one sucks Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-17-2012 17:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Philly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I was also planning to play GW2, but when I wanted to buy it there were none available at the stores. Now that I don't want to play it, there are plenty of them Tongue
I first need to get bored of D3 to think of GW2 Tongue

And it's different because basically everything was changed Wink

Also to those who will want say that Diablo 3 is better (I'm clairvoyant Tongue ), don't even try. These games are different, each of those will glue you to your seat for months. It's impossible to play both of them at the same time, one will have to be left off. So all the opinions that D3/GW2 is better are biased since those who say it have been playing only one of those and think the other one sucks Tongue

yes i had the same problem... luckily i had no money for it when it first came out anyway Tongue now it's €55 to buy on the website and download, which is nice.

I agree, they are completely different games, can't be related to one another. I do however miss the whole "earning a bit € while playing" thing that was in diablo 3, there is no way of selling anything for real money in GW2.

09-17-2012 21:15 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Guild Wars 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH