Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Non English and insulting in chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Non English and insulting in chat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Non English and insulting in chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID ingame: 17968

Ingame Name: Leon Zawodowiec

See attachment.

Insulting and doing it in Polish thinking I wouldn't understand.

Sapling has attached this image (reduced version):
Leonnoenglish.png

09-19-2012 08:19 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nothing offensive u can use google translator unless u dont know how to...
that was suppouse to go on clan chat, my mistake
and sapling u can be proud of urself, greatest grass of all Smile cant win dispute in pure fact and arguments so take revenge and grass some1 up, bravo Big Grin

and be avare if u sell ur good speed for more than 150k i personally will report u for push and as prove got this:
Good Strengthened Jacket of Speed
which was unsold so anything more than that is a push Wink

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

09-19-2012 08:35 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by steco
and sapling u can be proud of urself, greatest grass of all Smile cant win dispute in pure fact and arguments so take revenge and grass some1 up, bravo Big Grin

and be avare if u sell ur good speed for more than 150k i personally will report u for push and as prove got this:

Sold

Sold

Good Jacket of Speed

Good Vest of Speed, Good Shorts of the Snake and more

Well it's a good thing you're not in the position to decide then are you because you've obviously got shit for eyes and brains when it comes to targeting the right information.
09-19-2012 08:44 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
quote:
Originally posted by steco

Sold

Sold

Good Jacket of Speed

Good Vest of Speed, Good Shorts of the Snake and more

Well it's a good thing you're not in the position to decide then are you because you've obviously got shit for eyes and brains when it comes to targeting the right information.

your link are more than 3 months old therefore out of date.

and now i can report you for insulting me here precisely for that:
quote:
Originally posted by Sapling
you've obviously got shit for eyes and brains

ps. for deliberate insulting on board and thinking that he can get away with warning should be same punishment as offence in game Smile
code:
1:
Sapling 09:09  ->  I'll get a forum warning, that's all, for using inflamatory language. But thanks for trying Leon.

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by steco: 09-19-2012 09:32.

09-19-2012 08:57 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Closed till Szeszej solve it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-19-2012 10:15 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 17968
Login jackass
Posta Leon Zawodowiec

5 days

09-19-2012 15:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Non English and insulting in chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH