Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Arming a Monk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arming a Monk
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Arming a Monk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll hopefully return to this, and hash out a good full set for myself (and any other potetial Monks).

First things first, an imediate dilemma for me.

A Light Thunderfist of Hitting is the weapon of choice up at the high end.

I have in my armoury a merge for a Serrated Thunderfist of Hitting.

The question becomes, which should be used?

Light: Slightly more Agility (an extra 3 at +5), reduced damage.

Serrated: Less Agility, but with increased damage.

The Serrated merge seems obvious, except I doubt I can use it at +5 yet because of level requirements. What else can be said about this?

I'm stuck with a Suicide weapon for now (another Thunderfist merge is in my armoury, although no prefix as yet), so it's all about the 'other' Thunderfist.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-29-2008 23:48 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its the 'Light' prefix that makes people able to wear it at g+5, so if I were you I would wait and try to get a Light TF of Hitting. Until you can use it at g+5 you can have another weapon.

10-30-2008 00:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Serrated + Friendly = Light...

Halfway there and still usable until then might still be worth the merge.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-30-2008 01:14 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I'd definitely say to get a Light TF of Hitting because damage is important but if you can't hit your opponent then what difference does it make?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
10-30-2008 08:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Arming a Monk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH