Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New evos - Add your own suggestions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New evos - Add your own suggestions 8 Votes - Average Rating: 4.388 Votes - Average Rating: 4.38
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lightboy
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-17-2009

New evos - Add your own suggestions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A few weeks ago it was announced that among the new things that are being developed (Act III Part 2, etc.) there will be new evos. That will take some time, but I think that among us we could work a list of suggested new evos so developers can take them into account. Just write your suggested evos and I will add them in the first post. Better if you can give desired evo stats for the 4 levels of evos.

NEW EVOS PROPOSAL:

-None so far

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lightboy: 09-29-2012 15:30.

09-29-2012 15:28 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New evo's should possibly be double the price

09-29-2012 17:48 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

new evo's maybe add another set ontop of the one's we have but costing more or add somthing do add to wepon types

09-29-2012 20:06 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I recon it might be a little of both.
Adding in a boost for other stats and things.
Maybe some specific to tattoos / race - another nice easy way to grow the races further apart.
Perhaps 2 or 3 related to events, enhancing good events and another weakening bad ones.
Expo evos for .. somthing i cant think of? Red Face Everything i think is waaaay op XD

I duno really, i would like more different ones added, push the boundaries!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

09-30-2012 01:14 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy

It really isn't easy to come up with new evos. So far the only one I think it could be implemented is this one (useless for me as I am a sniper but still useful for many people):

Ignore Defence: lvl1 5% lvl2 10% lvl3 15% lvl4 20%

Maybe some other extra stat at lvl4, suggestions are welcome Wink

09-30-2012 16:00 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Here's an idea:
Personal Enjoyment = Level 1 = +1% increased chance of upgrading items (so the n -> n5 would be 81% and n5 -> g 51% etc)
Level 2 = 3%
Level 3 = 6%
Level 4 = 10%

Maybe a possible level 5 but costs double maybe triple of level 4

Level 5 = 15% + if item fails between g - g5 item only drops by 2 levels

Not great bonuses, but hey, I'm being realistic.

10-01-2012 04:26 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Anything that involves making upgrading easier shouldn't be on the list

With chapel I simply burn stones on upgrades until it goes to P+1 with an extra 10% chance I'd be laughing

Would be to many people with massive items

10% is alot but anything less isn't worth it

It's a no from me, I'm out

10-01-2012 08:08 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Here's an idea:
Personal Enjoyment = Level 1 = +1% increased chance of upgrading items (so the n -> n5 would be 81% and n5 -> g 51% etc)
Level 2 = 3%
Level 3 = 6%
Level 4 = 10%

Maybe a possible level 5 but costs double maybe triple of level 4

Level 5 = 15% + if item fails between g - g5 item only drops by 2 levels

Not great bonuses, but hey, I'm being realistic.

How is this being realistic.? They increased the chance for upgrading items from G+5 and up and made it so that in most cases items can't be destroyed if you fail an upgrade... I think upgrading is fine the way it is and I'm sure a lot of people would agree that it is fine the way it is. :p

Lightboy's suggestion would also be fairly OP... Imagine 2 hand melee or the likes of Cesarz and Paranoia with ignore defence on their shuri's haha Tongue So I think the ignore defence shouldn't be on the list either personally...

DemonDude, there are already evo's for boosts to stats and such haha, Hardened Tendons, Wings, Enlightenment, Sixth Sense, Daemon Blood :p Unless you mean charisma/rep, but I don't see why more rep/charisma would be needed...

As for new evos, hmm... I can't really think of any new evos that wouldn't make one thing or another OP :p We already got more crit chance, more damage, more bloody dodge(BLOODY DODGE.), more stats, more hp, more luck, etc... I don't see the point in asking for more... So I guess that pretty much voices my opinion on the topic...

In other words, it's a no from me. :p

10-01-2012 12:14 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

well the ignore def can still be used by snipers just means you might see more ak and fin fal doing more dmg since they dont have ignore def on them i like that one
10-01-2012 17:36 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

an anti dodge evo would be nice as it can get pretty high with tattoos aaaand evos - perhaps some other evos to counter other evos - make it a little more strategic

10-01-2012 19:34 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Anything that involves making upgrading easier shouldn't be on the list

With chapel I simply burn stones on upgrades until it goes to P+1 with an extra 10% chance I'd be laughing

Would be to many people with massive items

10% is alot but anything less isn't worth it

It's a no from me, I'm out

Alright well how about limiting it to just the n - n5 and g - g5 upgrades since the chapel does help at perfect. Only reason I put this is I spend more LS on getting items to good than I do getting things to perfect. And for me, if I do get lucky and get to g2 when I try for g3 it ALWAYS fails. With the "item only drops by 2 levels" players would save so many more LS.

Maybe you guys are just lucky with upgrades as I know you've both had some absolute luck when it comes to upgrades. Eh Hammertime Wink

10-01-2012 20:11 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
an anti dodge evo would be nice as it can get pretty high with tattoos aaaand evos - perhaps some other evos to counter other evos - make it a little more strategic

If only there was such a thing haha Tongue Roll Eyes First idea that I've liked personally, but I do have a personal vendetta with Le Dodge Evil

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor Maybe you guys are just lucky with upgrades as I know you've both had some absolute luck when it comes to upgrades. Eh Hammertime Wink

I have had quite a bit of luck at times but that doesn't cloud my vision of your suggestion ;p Besides, I've failed many times too, I just don't show it off. ;p

The upgrading system is fine as it is... You want more successful upgrades between G-G+5, there is ritual there for a reason. ;p

EDIT: Carrying on from what I said earlier about the Ignore Defence evo that was suggested... It's possible for you to get ignore defence from KOTHs you know. ;p

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 10-01-2012 21:14.

10-01-2012 21:10 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
lightboy
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by lightboy

I will update the post tomorrow. I don't see the upgrade one as an evo, but as I said I just want to gather all suggestions, whether I agree with them or not.

Thinking on the defence one I suggested, another one could be the opposite: increase defence (5, 10, 15, 20%)

What about poisoning? This is something really different and probably won't be considered by devs, but well. It could be a chance to poison your target: lvl1 1%, lvl2 2%, lvl3 3%, lvl4 4%. that would be the chance to poison your opponent. If the target gets poisoned then starting next round he will lose a certain amount of hp (could be a % of his initial hp, for example 1% at lvl1 up to 4% at lvl4)

10-02-2012 01:08 lightboy is offline Search for Posts by lightboy Add lightboy to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

regain hit points per hit

Elemental damage (choose 1 of many different types) enemy hit points per hit (kinda same thing as increase dmg per hit basically?)

10-02-2012 15:35 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » New evos - Add your own suggestions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH