Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What evo go for next » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page What evo go for next 8 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

What evo go for next Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok many of you should know me and how i play Big Grin (beserker ;P)

my problem is i am now level 75 with currently level 3 absorbtion and level 2 hardened tendons + 456 evo points currently. My evo level is currently 11

(both those 2 evo's take up 9/11 on max)

what should i aim for next?

if i go with what i want (level 3 tendons) then i wont actually be able to use it.....(would need level 12 evo level)............same problem for when i want to go for level 4 absorb....(i should have enough pts by time i reach level 76) but even then i would need 13 evo level Tongue

what do people recommend Smile ? (maybe start on the dodge evo?/carapace)

here are my stats/equip

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a55d561620
(i also sometimes use my g5 cape of speed with this equip instead)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f6af049f6d

09-29-2012 18:48 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

RE: What evo go for next Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lvl 4 absorption is probably the most useful evo there, so I'd recommend getting that first Smile

As you get bigger you can work on more agility anyways, so get absorption first is my opinion. Tongue

09-29-2012 19:14 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Absorption first

09-29-2012 19:54 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hyperion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok you are both forgetting the big problem

to use level 4 absorbtion i need to use 10/11 current evo pts

leaving me with only level 1 hardened tendons Frown

i do need the agility, i was thinking to keep my potential i could go for lv 2 hardened tendons/3 absorb and then level 1 of something else to maximise potential

09-30-2012 18:23 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

You asked what we hunk you should aim for next, I think Absorption is the first most important evo out there

09-30-2012 20:16 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

get it and dont use it to its full potential.. then work on crap you dont need... its not difficult is it swift?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-30-2012 22:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
get it and dont use it to its full potential.. then work on crap you dont need... its not difficult is it swift?

thats it in a nutsehll right htere :p

get lvl 4 first swifty...you can always then just use lvl 2/3 or whatever till u have evo pts to use lvl 4 aswell as ur other 1's

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
10-01-2012 09:18 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Clan: DB

How about a gunman? Wings or absorption first?

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
10-02-2012 19:27 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Absorption full stop

10-02-2012 21:26 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Absorption full stop

^^ is the answer to all of your questions about what to get FIRST

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-03-2012 01:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What evo go for next

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH