Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » What eq for hunter? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What eq for hunter? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 What eq for hunter? Izuall 09-29-2012 21:20
 RE: What eq for hunter? zuo 09-30-2012 13:29
 RE: What eq for hunter? Izuall 10-01-2012 13:03
 RE: What eq for hunter? Paranoia 10-01-2012 16:50
 RE: What eq for hunter? Izuall 10-02-2012 19:23
 RE: What eq for hunter? Mortis 10-01-2012 19:21

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

What eq for hunter? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My friend has problems playing as a hunter. There aren't many people he can farm. His priority stats, as he uses ranged weapon, are perception and agility but he hasn't as much agility as melee warriors have and as much perception as gunners have. Therefore he hits rarely. What exact items would you recommed him to buy? Should he insist on boosting agility mostly or not? As a weapon he wears shuriken of reaction.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: 09-29-2012 21:21.

09-29-2012 21:20 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
zuo

Registration Date: 08-19-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://forum.bloodwars.net/board.php?boardid=18
09-30-2012 13:29 zuo is offline Search for Posts by zuo Add zuo to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd be glad if somebody moves my topic to the section mentioned above then Smile

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
10-01-2012 13:03 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

to hit as a ranger it doesnt matter if their one stat is higher than your one stat.

ranged to hit is worked out like this:

(((perc + agility)*3) +-to hit)/3= combat score...

if you do that for you AND the person you are facing you have both combat scores.

if your combat score is higher generally you can hit.

EDIT: ill be more thorough later when I get back from work...stay tuned

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-01-2012 16:50 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Izuall

Thread Starter Thread Started by Izuall

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
to hit as a ranger it doesnt matter if their one stat is higher than your one stat.

ranged to hit is worked out like this:

(((perc + agility)*3) +-to hit)/3= combat score...

if you do that for you AND the person you are facing you have both combat scores.

if your combat score is higher generally you can hit.

EDIT: ill be more thorough later when I get back from work...stay tuned

This is quite helpful information, I haven't known that. Anyway, my friend is supposed to achieve as high perc and agility as possible. Still need advice what items he ought to buy.

10-02-2012 19:23 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Thread moved to proper section.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-01-2012 19:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » What eq for hunter?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH