Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Hellhound Horror siege tactic description » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hellhound Horror siege tactic description
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Hellhound Horror siege tactic description Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b07afad105

acidic shots bellows the command Horror, the hellhounds leap on Bosh making him\her unable to move.

Indica attacks with Perfect Light Thunderfist of Courage, Bosh dodges the strike.

I've been told this wasn't a bug as it doesn't prevent them from moving, they're just susceptible to 100% crits. So can the description of what Horror does to them be changed please?

10-02-2012 14:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what could it be changed to though 0_o

acidic shots bellows the command XXXX, the hellhounds leap on XXXX Exposing his/her weaknesses.

...exposing weakness would fit with the insta crit effect of it but what would the command be....

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-03-2012 02:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about "Perceive" as that means the 'Hellhounds' see the weakness in the targeted player.

10-03-2012 15:20 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

acidic shots bellows the command Horror, the hellhounds leap on Bosh making him\her unable to move.

acidic shots bellows the command Horror, the hellhounds leap on Bosh making him\her unable to "attack".

10-03-2012 16:30 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

In Polish it's literally "paralysing his/her movements" but I'm not sure if that's a more accurate description Smile

10-06-2012 22:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Hellhound Horror siege tactic description

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH