Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Necro - ending the game and giving items ? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Necro - ending the game and giving items ? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Necro - ending the game and giving items ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see there is a specific rule, with an ingame report option on giving pop to other players.

What is the rule on items ?

I remember when I started playing on Necro in the first days of the server, we could give away 5 items per person ?

Could a dev clarify what are the rules on that ?

And also what are the rules on giving pop/items to your clan ? I know there is something about only lending them for 3 months max, but that is not for the case of when you leave the game.

So can I donate all my pop to the clan treasury ? And my items ?

I would like an answer from a dev, not from half educated guesses of players who think they know.
10-18-2012 07:46 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can no longer donate any items, only PoP.

10-18-2012 15:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
pvcx

Registration Date: 11-25-2011

RE: Necro - ending the game and giving items ? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
So can I donate all my pop to the clan treasury ?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=report&do=giveout

quote:
If you want to give away your points when you end the game you have to provide id numbers and characters` names of all the players taking the points. The maximum number of points given may not exceed your points*500 (so for example a person with 10 points may give away a maximum of 10*500=5000 points).

10-18-2012 15:27 pvcx is offline Search for Posts by pvcx Add pvcx to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
You can no longer donate any items, only PoP.

But is there a difference between the 500*my points pop I can donate to single players, and the pop I can donate to my clan bank ?

Like could I donate 3 mil pop to my clan treasury before leaving, or is that counted in my donations of 500*points ?
10-18-2012 15:50 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The total number of points given may not exceed 500*(your points)

10-19-2012 21:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Necro - ending the game and giving items ?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH