Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General reporting an IP address » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page reporting an IP address
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

reporting an IP address Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i play my account using my phones when at work (and during my commute)

ive been doing this for a good couple of months now and ive only just thought............do i need to report IP's of my phones?

any answers would be appreciated
10-19-2012 14:52 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dont really think So i done it for near a year and Never got banned
10-19-2012 15:13 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I asked this and I it's 3G you don't.

I have a friend who used to play round the corner from me but only ever use his phone. I was told by Sjez it doesn't matter
10-19-2012 15:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

Thread Starter Thread Started by acidic

thanks flash, appreciated dude, i dont wanna log on when im going to work one morning to find ive been banned lol

this is re assuring
10-23-2012 19:59 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

If you're using work wifi and you know that someone else is playing bloodwars then I'd suggest reporting it. If you're using your phone's data pack through your operator then you don't have to.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-24-2012 06:20 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » General reporting an IP address

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH