Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Patch 1.4.18 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.4.18 7 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.867 Votes - Average Rating: 9.86
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
this is going around in circles.

I complained about you selling it because you had already made it and your excuse was sub par.

I complained about you making it because it was dumb.

selling for a lot more than it cost me, so clearly it isnt

I never insinuated using your light cape of deathsower to make the flexible one, you pulled that out your bum.

emm... lol.. well you said: your light cape of DS.. the direct upgrade to that is is flexible of deathsower..
... so you did say it...

if the 2 pieces you dropped are useful enough to make hunters then they are useful enough to be a part merge for something better... trust me iv merged some of the best items on this game from mid level items.. just ask clem.

What would you have made with:

I dopped a Battle corset of Assassin + a Hunters Vest of Cobra.

As i told you i make things i like, i always loved the hunters suffix. And cobra is a easier to wear version of deathsower. At the cost of a MS i couldnt say no.

I would love some more diversity in the ranged path but you are complaining because you cant see that it is already diverse, all you see is 1 way of doing things and its not the case at all.

Well, because i was kinda right dude. Their is definatly 1 best way of doing things according to your level for every tattoo and class. PERIOD! No other way of looking at it.
It should be 2 or 3 weapons per type of opponent really fighting to get the most DPR out... but for every level stage in the game, it doesnt work like that.

The new bonuses they gave weapons i believe will do that at a high level, which is bloody awesome Big Grin great work on the devs side. I only believe that it should be like that at a lower level aswell. Make it interesting right from the get go, not years later.

quote:
Fact is that:
About 1/2 the weapons should be viable and at least 1/4 should be viewed as really good each struggling to be the best.
Thats transltes to all classes. At all levels.

Having 9/10 of weapons being useless is stupid.

now THIS I agree with

This is what i have been arguing from the start !!!! Making more options! grrrrr

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-24-2012 21:38 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by alyat
as tc gunman max crit with disp is 60% crit when i use my deadly set
this is really nice but as gangster my max would be just 35% crit as tc which means thats a useless tattoo for all who dont get crit from arcana

I was previously Thoughtcatcher
My build was going to consist of:
P+1 assault 16%
P+1 Elvish 29%
Evo 20%

Total 65%

+disp 75%/80%

Don't tell me Gangster doesn't work for any other race because it does, very well

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
this is kinda my point alyat..PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS

why are you using a deadly set?

why are you going for maximum damage?

you are a thoughtcatcher with massive HP... use elvish, have 2 less attacks and crit alot more whilst having more survivability than all other gunmen... but you are narrow minded and assume because it works for others it should work for you 0_o

its like iv never understood why cultist assassins care so much about agility when their arcana gives it to them, they should focus on damage and then let their strengths pick up the slack.

as an absorber I didnt need to go the stereotypical way as an assassin and use murderous like almost every other assassin did as I didnt need the crit so I went for attacks.

its not unfair for you etc you are just narrow minded Smile

u both dont understand or dont wanna understand
and dont tell me i am narrow minded i just make a comparison

any elvish with suffix is not good enough
of course u can use elvish for gangser but than u play just in low regions
14 attacks as gangster is far away from dmg of a gunman
and much more weaken than someone with deadly
especially cause nobody knows if deadly will get another attack at p3 Smile
i will see it soon
and absorber gangster makes MORE DMG than every gunman and has DODGE

simplest basic calculation
gangster deadly 16*2 =32 aborber 85%crit - other 35% (more grounddmg through deadly)
gangster other 14*2 =28 aborber 85%crit - other 35%
gunman deadly 20*1.5=30 aborber 85%crit - other 60% (more grounddmg through deadly)
gunman other 18*1.5=27 aborber 85%crit - other 60%

with elvish i dont come to good dmgoutput
i speak just for highlvl lvl100+

as gunman/gangster u need every dmgpoint and every %crit to do dmg

so if u both are so inteligent tell me how can i reach the dmgoutput and dodging of an absorber?

i have more hp yes
but ia cant reach 49% to get a hit possibility (30% dodge + 100luck) like absorber
but i cant reach dmgoutput through maxcrit like absorber
and finally i can t wear highlvlgear easy like absober^^

tell me about gear which can do that at gangster tattoo^^
i am courious Smile
gangstertattoo is just useful for absorber

and para
pls dont be narrow minded look outside of your small golden box
u act like a child wich defends his icecream

This post has been edited 13 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 10-25-2012 07:22.

10-25-2012 06:56 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Is there any plans to balance out the beserker tattoo ? or is it basically as i see it redundent ?
10-30-2012 10:57 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by PhuctiphinO
Is there any plans to balance out the beserker tattoo ? or is it basically as i see it redundent ?

Can I just ask why you think it's imbalanced/redundant?

10-30-2012 17:37 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

quote:
quote:

i am going to explaint this to you again but in short, i cant be bothered this time

bk - 500-600 def, along with many others like you with your 6 def/per 4 levels so all tatts bascially have nice defence but beserker Smile , especially with char def + enchants

beserker - out in the cold with max of 100 toughness realistically i'd say if that at an extreme push, we cant get character def enchants as suicide/veng cancels out both item defence and char def, we may do more damage but not on 600 defence, that's already 300/hit down and 1.2k damage down on crits, while the other tattoo's still can rip us apart Big Grin

10-31-2012 16:51 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by Hyperion
quote:
quote:

i am going to explaint this to you again but in short, i cant be bothered this time

bk - 500-600 def, along with many others like you with your 6 def/per 4 levels so all tatts bascially have nice defence but beserker Smile , especially with char def + enchants

beserker - out in the cold with max of 100 toughness realistically i'd say if that at an extreme push, we cant get character def enchants as suicide/veng cancels out both item defence and char def, we may do more damage but not on 600 defence, that's already 300/hit down and 1.2k damage down on crits, while the other tattoo's still can rip us apart Big Grin

I didn't ask you but if you want defence as a Zerker go make a Black set of xxx

10-31-2012 17:47 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

He has a good point. There was a guy who used to attack me with 2H gunner and a runic set for defence. Genius idea. Attacked me while I was melee and DESTROYED me. It's genius

THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX AND STOP COPYING EVERYBODY ELSE.
10-31-2012 18:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The character defence + is still cancelled out by suicide/veng Wink so no that doesnt work Tongue , that's my main problem, i say keep either change the description of suicide/veng to include char defence in it(it actually doesnt specify anything about char def) or make it so character defence isnt cancelled out by suicide/veng..........fair enough?

10-31-2012 22:01 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

The character defence + is still cancelled out by suicide/veng Wink so no that doesnt work Tongue , that's my main problem, i say keep either change the description of suicide/veng to include char defence in it(it actually doesnt specify anything about char def) or make it so character defence isnt cancelled out by suicide/veng..........fair enough?

I can't remember but didn't someone already mention how retarded the thought of a character with the properties of a BERZERKER having high defence is?

If you're struggling doing damage against people with high defence, then get more damage. At the end of the day when you get to a higher level and get decent set ups you'll be a huge damage dealer. So stop complaining and get to work.

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-02-2012 00:15 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Clan: SS

PATCH 1.4.19

[NECRO] Thoughtcatcher - Majesty no longer adds stolen bonuses.

So now is Majesty no longer useful in defence.. So it's no longer useful anyway.. HP will be reduced...

Can I know why You BW delate that?

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
11-08-2012 14:50 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

How is it no longer useful?

quote:

So if the English they have wrote down is correct, this would mean only a TC can use it.. and it cannot be stolen.
11-08-2012 15:54 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
How is it no longer useful?

quote:

So if the English they have wrote down is correct, this would mean only a TC can use it.. and it cannot be stolen.

Most of TC use Majesty in defence or attacks becouse they get agents frm enemy, so TC get dmg, HP and perception..

For example:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=98eee394e4

And I don't get anything becouse BW delete that bonus, so I'm asked again, why..

11-08-2012 17:13 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Use the arcana that gives Charisma then so you get extra life.
11-08-2012 17:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
steco

Registration Date: 05-09-2012

quote:
Originally posted by TwoSwords.
PATCH 1.4.19

So now is Majesty no longer useful in defence.. So it's no longer useful anyway.. HP will be reduced...

I totally agree, all TC players got robbed after long time of playing. Thats preposterous... That patch should never be applied to necropolis...

WENDIGO SLAYER with badge!

11-08-2012 18:40 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
dragonice4

Registration Date: 06-22-2009

quote:
Originally posted by steco
quote:
PATCH 1.4.19

I totally agree, all TC players got robbed after long time of playing. Thats preposterous... That patch should never be applied to necropolis...

and why just necro?

11-08-2012 21:09 dragonice4 is offline Search for Posts by dragonice4 Add dragonice4 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
PATCH 1.4.19

Or just cry about it and ignore the alternative that gives extra charisma which is extra life in defence..

Ive said twice in this thread the extra charisma arcana is still there but nobody listens.

Its still amazing for expos / koths which is the main income of exp.
11-08-2012 22:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

quote:

Or just cry about it and ignore the alternative that gives extra charisma which is extra life in defence..

Ive said twice in this thread the extra charisma arcana is still there but nobody listens.

I'm not agree with You. Charisma doesn't give HP in expos/koth. Majesty take HP from enemy and that's why Majesty is better than charisma in defence or reputation in attacks.

11-09-2012 05:44 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:

I'm not agree with You. Charisma doesn't give HP in expos/koth. Majesty take HP from enemy and that's why Majesty is better than charisma in defence or reputation in attacks.

Read your point, it pretty much says 'Charisma doesn't give HP in expos, therefore it's crap in ambushes'.

I don't play necro really so I can't think of the reasoning behind it, but it's a patch. Deal with it, use the alternative instead of whining.

IGN:
11-09-2012 06:41 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
steco

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Read your point, it pretty much says 'Charisma doesn't give HP in expos, therefore it's crap in ambushes'.

I don't play necro really so I can't think of the reasoning behind it, but it's a patch. Deal with it, use the alternative instead of whining.

Well then why u even speaking here when this matter doesnt apply to you at all?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:
quote:
PATCH 1.4.19

nobody listens cause u talking nonsense. U dont get that majesty was allowing defender to equal his HP with the attacker, therefore blocking constant farming due to HP difference. Uplifting charisma doesnt do that does it? So next time something like that nonsens of yours crosses your mind again think twice and then press control+w...

11-09-2012 08:11 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by warlock619

Well then why u even speaking here when this matter doesnt apply to you at all?

Because all it is, is you giving out about losing a bonus in ambushes. If it was patched then there was obviously a reason behind it, if it doesn't suit you then tough, deal with it or quit.

IGN:
11-09-2012 09:09 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

LOL steco.

If you can't get enough life in defence without having to steal other people's that's our fault is it? If an absorber attacks you it makes no difference as they steal it anyway.. So they've screwed over absorbers and TC. NOT just you.

And TwoSwords your point makes no sence? Charisma gives no life in expos? Then use majesty?

The patch says it DOESN'T STEAL any life. It doesn't say it won't increase your life in expos and koth still.

Like I said in a previous post. If they've written it right it's only attacks
11-09-2012 10:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
steco

LOL Flash

Maybe I chose TC based on his abilities? I dont care if they change tatoo's, cost of different arcanas or whatever else as they can be trained or used, but their pricipals stay the same (tatoo can be removed and make new one), but that is one of fundamental strenghts of TC, so why the hell it has changed during the game? What if Cursed will lose horror? you gonna say 'use hat of punishment!"?? So maybe they will change absorbers too? to suckers, they will loose their bonus to luck on quests it will remain only on expos?

thats bollox

can we have any reason WHY those changes took place? no1 ever complained about that here, so would be nice to have some explanation.

TC got weaker and worsen over some time now.
first of all mobs were given huge boost to dmg, then it is absorption which severly reduced importance of majesty on expos, and its bloody difficult to have gear to use majesty in full instead of cats path as you need around 20-30 more agi to get the same range as cursed got.

so where those changes are leading to? downhill thats for sure...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by steco: 11-09-2012 12:12.

11-09-2012 12:03 steco is offline Search for Posts by steco Add steco to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Patch 1.4.18

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH