Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Russian realm open! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Russian realm open!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Russian realm open! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are happy to announce that today a new Russian realm has been open.
The realm is on Necropolis engine.
Everyone speaking Russian are highly welcome Smile

Portal address: http://ru.bloodwars.net/

Good luck!
BWTeam

10-31-2008 11:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007
Race in game: Absorber

RE: Russian realm open! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im trying to register on russian server, used gogle translator, gone on the register, put in a name put in email, and checked the box, clicked register, nothing happens, no email is received, am i doing something wrong

11-01-2008 13:16 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

RE: Russian realm open! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
im trying to register on russian server, used gogle translator, gone on the register, put in a name put in email, and checked the box, clicked register, nothing happens, no email is received, am i doing something wrong

Same thing happens to me

Tried without using translator and it worked fine. Might have been because google translator can be used as a proxy?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AudatiousTitan: 11-02-2008 17:10.

11-02-2008 17:05 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Nosferatum

images/avatars/avatar-284.gif

Registration Date: 11-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

I Russian also tried to come through Russian server but it is impossible!
11-17-2008 16:01 Nosferatum is offline Search for Posts by Nosferatum Add Nosferatum to your Buddy List
vShwarz

Registration Date: 09-13-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [A.D.X.]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Checked Russian server today. It was rather entertaining. Don't you guys want to review the translation? Wink
The gameplay'd be much more exciting if it's done in literary language.

PS: I'm from Russia. Can speak Russian and Elnglish both well. If you ask me, I'd rather choose to play at english speaking server because of the quality of Russian translation.

Necropost +1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by vShwarz: 03-14-2011 20:50.

03-14-2011 20:47 vShwarz is offline Search for Posts by vShwarz Add vShwarz to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of vShwarz: vadimshwarz
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Russian realm open!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH