Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Japan » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eisuk

Registration Date: 06-05-2011
Race in game: Absorber

Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in Tokyo :-).

10-20-2012 15:55 Eisuk is offline Search for Posts by Eisuk Add Eisuk to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

RE: Japan Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eisuk
I'm in Tokyo :-).

Frown im jealus / secretly love you

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-20-2012 16:00 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Eisuk

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eisuk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's earnt a laugh :-). It's a fun city! I'm actually an Aussie who came here after a goodly stint in London. 6 years - still enjoying it. London's a great place too though. Miss the roast duck at Bayswater. Never made it over to Ireland - decidedly slack of me O_o. One day I hope.

10-20-2012 16:11 Eisuk is offline Search for Posts by Eisuk Add Eisuk to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not missing much, pretty much a bad version of somewere nice and scenic. It could be nice... if it wasnt ALWAYS raining. Smile

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

10-20-2012 17:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Not missing much, pretty much a bad version of somewere nice and scenic. It could be nice... if it wasnt ALWAYS raining. Smile

*insert government rant here* Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
10-20-2012 22:38 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Japan

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH