Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tattoos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Tattoos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know there is already a thread for tattos but it doesnt really answer my questin.

what is the best tattoo path for a two handed gunner....

the sniper or the assassin.

also i dont know if guns count as ranged so i havnt mentioned any of the ranged tattoo paths.

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
10-31-2008 12:51 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is no "best" tattoo. Assassin gunners get more crit chance, but snipers get +to hit, meaning they can hit players/expo mobs with more perc than them.

Assassins also have the advantage of swapping to 1h melee at any time.
10-31-2008 12:58 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
joshk
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by joshk
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok kwl thanks liamb

But what would any of you guys pick assassin or sniper

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 10-31-2008 15:51.

10-31-2008 13:04 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

sniper because its easy and saves me the trouble of NOT having to look for high defense or VERY low defense item in order for my tattoo to work. and i dun have the least clue about the items i wanna buy if i was melee so mehh.. easy going easy coming Wink i m lazy. i know Frown

10-31-2008 17:39 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Assassin if you want to focus on mellee, but have the option of 2 handed gun.

If you JUST want two handed, Sniper hands down!

A good Assassin should only be using guns as back up weapons in special circumstances and on expeditions.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
11-01-2008 05:35 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc

A good Assassin should only be using guns as back up weapons in special circumstances and on expeditions.

like azz Smile

11-01-2008 08:57 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
joshk
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by joshk

The thing is....

Which one would be best for expos

11-01-2008 17:36 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

sniper, no doubt about it
i used to be an assasin and i was only just recently been able to take down white drakes properly
11-01-2008 23:22 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Snipers rule expeditions.

There are VERY few that they aren't worth using against. Mostly the Turkey family.

Almost everything else, SR boosted by tattoos. Legendary and Cursed One perception arcana if you can get it Tongue

One possible exception: Romulus and Remus. An AK47 may be better, so you spread out your damage tying to hit your monster.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
11-02-2008 03:07 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Tattoos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH