Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Are you happy with the way mod's do their jobs? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Are you happy with the way mod's do their jobs?
Yes 24 60.00%
No 12 30.00%
Neither 4 10.00%
Total: 40 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Are you happy with the way mod's do their jobs?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Are you happy with the way mod's do their jobs? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As the name suggests.
10-31-2008 23:25 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BK / .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope, cos minibob only drink beer all day and do nothing Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

10-31-2008 23:38 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im happy Smile except when my posts on the merge list go unnoticed Tongue
10-31-2008 23:40 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Thread Starter Thread Started by liamb1992

quote:
Originally posted by zarkhir
nope, cos minibob only drink beer all day and do nothing Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Yep, thats me. Constantly drinking Wink

Tis your fault for mailing me the beer Tongue
10-31-2008 23:40 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

we want mergelist up to date Big Grin
11-01-2008 01:58 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Zer
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-01-2008

Im new but im happy so far i was wondering some things as for example if i could bother someone if i wanted one thread to be cleared of bumps and old posts but i dont know if its ok to do so Tongue !
11-01-2008 08:42 Zer is offline Search for Posts by Zer Add Zer to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

and dun forget to update underworld record like last time :<

11-01-2008 09:01 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Zer
Im new but im happy so far i was wondering some things as for example if i could bother someone if i wanted one thread to be cleared of bumps and old posts but i dont know if its ok to do so Tongue !

Just pester minibob / liamb1992

Or any other Mod Wink
Evan.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
11-01-2008 09:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

You can always ask me to do things. But you have to realise we have our own lives as well and it is very time consuming to edit posts (especially merge list as you have to search for each affix in each post and there will often be a mix of jewellary (neck/ring) armour and headgear etc.)

11-01-2008 09:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
You can always ask me to do things. But you have to realise we have our own lives as well and it is very time consuming to edit posts (especially merge list as you have to search for each affix in each post and there will often be a mix of jewellary (neck/ring) armour and headgear etc.)

Awww, poor ickle mod's having to search through the big nasty pile of merge items. Tongue Big Grin

Only joking - you guys do a fricking great job. The only people who say otherwise are ones who struggle to follow the simple rules of the board.

Of course, you do forget to do stuff like update the records from time to time.... but that's ok, nothing Minshres says is ever that important! Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-01-2008 12:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

i think the mods do a great job, purly and simply on the basis that there are no huge piles of soam from people going 'wow thats so cool, id give a billion bs for it' and people who do spam are around for very long.

keep up the good work guys [and liamb]
11-01-2008 21:31 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Are you happy with the way mod's do their jobs?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH