Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another Question/Suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another Question/Suggestion 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sasuke

Registration Date: 09-13-2012

Another Question/Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wasnt sure where this would go but its just a quick one really, Why is it people arent aloud more then one account per person (no i dont have another you can check)
I was just wanted to know this because of the fact surely if people have 2 accounts (maybe with a option on each game to put other accounts names in so you cant buy your own items) or two accounts on same IP address without risk, because along time ago i had one and my brother started on, and Raxis played on same IP address some times, and we all got perma banned even tho i informed the Dev's about this, i was able to appeal that obviously took 2 months .
But now my misses wants to have a go on this game and i started wanting a second account aswell but i told her she not aloud and obviously i havent started another one because i dont want the perma ban, but surely it would make you more money if people could have more then one account.

Even maybe if you use the same Email address on both accounts and it blocks you from trading/buying from the other account.

If this could b cleared up for me i would much love you long times =D

Or how about we get another Underworld Relm on the UK section at least, cause polish n french have at least 2 Moria/Underworlds. and they got there's after like a year or two they got new one's, we have had the same underworld server for 5 years, can we have just another one please cause i no i would use it and i no id use premium and im guessing a fair few others would as well

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sasuke: 10-28-2012 23:58.

10-28-2012 23:10 Sasuke is offline Search for Posts by Sasuke Add Sasuke to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Another Question/Suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH