Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan Wars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Wars
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Clan Wars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was thinking one of the things that spared me on as a nooby was when i was in my clan first born and a clan led by stevie8 called life or death declared war on us. we used to have 2 segiges a day active without fail and i think the most we ever had was four on the go at one point when other clans were seigeing Smile

and now im higher up there is so much polotics invoilved that people dont do that anymore and i miss the fun of fighting a rival clan

well i was thinking what if, there was an option only open to leaders and deps in the clan page that would allow you to declare war on clans and you would get certian bonuses for doing so also downsides

DECLARING WAR
would be subject to same rules as stronger/weaker as amushes are

Bonuses

1) attacking a member of the waring clans yeilds 10% more resources and exp
2) seiges against waring clans gain 10% more resources and double poh
3) seiges duration time is cut to 12 hours to represent the clans focus
4)...........
i would like to add more but i cant think of any so please add

Downsides

1) whilst waring against a clan NO members are alowed to be accepted
2) whilst waring against a clan clan members resources drain per hour (undecided how much may be determined by how long the war has been active)
3) whilst at war seiges against other clans are not permitted (ya can war with upto 3 clans/or based on leaders level like clan limit
4) a cooling off period of 1 week is needed between ending and starting a new war with the same clan

maybe even an official ally section instead of haveing to put it on the clan page thou a limit must be placed on official allies, but i prefer this idea atm

please tell me ya thoughts if anything is too good/bad but remember all things MUST HAVE downsides so if you make a goodside make a counter bad side this must happen if we are to ever be taken seriously by the devs
cheers
Agresiel

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 11-01-2008 07:25.

11-01-2008 07:18 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not a bad idea. In other games there is something like this, but it is only about kills. E.g. you declare 100 kills war and the clan which first gains 100 kills from opposing side is the winner and get the reward. Money, experience, etc..

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-01-2008 11:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is a great idea - as is the additional by Mortis.
I would love to see something like this implemented, it would add so much more depth to the game, but I severely doubt we will. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-01-2008 13:11 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Sounds good to me, especially the bonus exp suggested by mortis, think another idea would be that most damage dealt by an individual during the siege gets an exp boost , say & third of total damage would give people more incentive to muck in Smile

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-01-2008 13:19 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

maybe able to contribute resources, eg members of the clans can give blood to allys at each round so as many ppl as possible have full health

11-06-2008 13:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan Wars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH