Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » A joke of a ban..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A joke of a ban..... 8 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

A joke of a ban..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what a "......." joke!?

i wake up today to find with no pre-warning that i have been given me 3 warnings by ghaldria for exactly the same thing and got me banned for practically nothing!

i no longer play the necro account acc and i have only played necro for about 3-4 days or so...............ask the rest of the people in the clan i was in, i have not logged in about a month!!!

I did not realise there was a rule to close the thread in 10 days? i've played underworld for 4-5 years now and i've been used to just letting threads die without problem.....i feel this ban is extremely unfair, for one, the account is no longer even active and hasnt been due to uni commitments, two it is my first time playing necro and i barely got to grips with all the new additional rules, three i've been given 3x warnings for the exact same thing.....surely one would be fair under the cirqumstances? I am a consistant underworld player for 4-5 years now surely that counts for something?

Whats more annoying is in some cases it took a few days after i should of got the warning, to actually get the warning meaning they all came at once giving me no chance to do anything about it! If the moderator had been doing there job properly i should of been banned a few days ago...somethings up. In one case (arachnid tie) it actually took me 13 days to get a warning i should of been given immeaditely! another took 15 days! (titanium necker..)

If i had actually been given the warnings when i was supposted to, i could of gone to my other threads, CLOSED them after i realise what i would of needed to do........but no...moderator is late giving me warnings and decides the best time to do it is nearly a week after i should of gotten the ban and all at the same time so the individual has no chance to respond.

Legendary Perfect Shortbow of Long Range, Good Ak-47, Perfect Javelin of the Dryad + MORE!

Good Titanium Neckerchief of the Werewolf!, Perfect Titanium Neckerchief

Perfect Arachnid Tie

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Pissedoffhyperion: 11-03-2012 15:02.

11-03-2012 14:23 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i ll paste here what i answered on your pm to me and that will be last thing i ll say in this topic to avoid spam ( i ll write here only because its topic about me ):

lets wait for szeszej answer and we will see Smile having account on board means
accepting regulations that you broke. no matter if you play still or no. broken
rules = warns

edit1: just to remind you - complaints on moderators got to be sent to evangelion Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-03-2012 14:31 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Pissedoffhyperion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-03-2012

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pissedoffhyperion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
i ll paste here what i answered on your pm to me and that will be last thing i ll say in this topic to avoid spam ( i ll write here only because its topic about me ):

lets wait for szeszej answer and we will see Smile having account on board means
accepting regulations that you broke. no matter if you play still or no. broken
rules = warns

edit1: just to remind you - complaints on moderators got to be sent to evangelion Smile

I am not complaining about you as such, merely the way in which i got the ban
11-03-2012 14:43 Pissedoffhyperion is offline Search for Posts by Pissedoffhyperion Add Pissedoffhyperion to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Still all such complaints should be sent to Evangelion via PM.

11-05-2012 13:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » A joke of a ban.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH