Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » acidic shots: its been a laugh » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page acidic shots: its been a laugh 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN Leader

acidic shots: its been a laugh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

its reached that time guys, bloodwars just doesnt interest me anymore, i used to look forward to expo results and possible quest finds, but now, i see it as a chore to even log on in the morning

we all reach the stage where its time to say goodbye

ive got a few personal goodbyes to say

icreed: your a top guy mate, we used to talk for hours about random crap and just have a laugh, awesome bloke

sparxs: not as familiar as we used to be, but i still hold a lot of respect for you

tempest-indica-indivisable-incarceration-paranoia: id move the heavens for any of you guys, possibly the closest group ive EVER met over an online game

marko6: your decency and your love for your clan are completely unmatched, i hope you and BIA the greatest of success in the future

clemenza: you have a bad rep, i dont understand why, always been there to help when needed and was on hand to make sure i got the help required when i was just a baby vamp, thanks for the time and the effort, and sorry for the headaches

finally.......my biggest farewell

Members of the legion: guys, where to start, the only reason i didnt quit when i left BoS was because of you guys, for the last 9 months you have been the sole reasons ive continues to play this game
each and every single one of you deserve my complete respect and i hope all of you and the clan as a whole the greatest of finds and the strongest of luck for th rest of your bloodwars days, any of you who have my number, stay in touch, if you dont have my number, i give my permission for you to spam the inbox of popsicle and get it Big Grin

the the people ive annoyed during my time here
most of you are actually decent guys, after an altercation weve been able to talk it out and act civil afterwards, you guys are awesome sauce

DB and a majority of HLL......not sure why i annoyed you, really couldnt care tbh, both clans have some amazing people in them, sadly they are ruled or have been ruled by fools in the past (slovak....your exempt from this rant, your a legend in the making)

so with this, i now officially retire from underworld, my account WAS going to be deleted, however ive decided to donate it to a deserving vamp

acidic shots under new ownership as of 11pm monday 5th of november

edit: makalama, i forgot you -.- your now more awesome because of it Tongue anyone else i forgot to mention, im really sorry, blame it on maka, its his fault

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by acidic: 11-04-2012 22:33.

11-04-2012 22:21 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Best of luck irl mate Smile Been good chatting to you about whatever was on the cards on whichever days we spoke. Glad we didn't bush each other lol it could've been painful

11-04-2012 22:29 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

acidic u numpty :p

good luck dude ^^

not all us DB pppl hate you btw i simply despise you Wink

best of luck in rl man Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
11-04-2012 22:32 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Dude sad times Frown shame with you leavin hope you come back soon enough! Don't be a stranger dude drop me a line. Hope things work put for you irl

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

11-04-2012 22:35 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

good bye you are a really nice guy who can settle all disputes apart from DB vs Hll although I give you alot of praise for trying.

good bye. I would try to talk to you but you deleted me off of fb.
11-04-2012 22:39 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
acidic

Registration Date: 07-19-2012
Clan: LGN Leader

Thread Starter Thread Started by acidic

quote:
Originally posted by Scotland The Brave.
good bye you are a really nice guy who can settle all disputes apart from DB vs Hll although I give you alot of praise for trying.

good bye. I would try to talk to you but you deleted me off of fb.

i didnt delete you dude, i deleted facebook all together quite a while ago

thanks for your words everyone, they mean alot Smile i wish you all the best in your future exploits
11-04-2012 22:40 acidic is offline Search for Posts by acidic Add acidic to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Oh right. :-(
11-04-2012 22:41 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Fair well, dude. ;p Have fun in real life. Big Grin didn't really talk to you much, but oh well, can't change that. xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 11-04-2012 22:42.

11-04-2012 22:41 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

OMG OMG Who am i going to have a bromance with now! lol

On a serious GL in RL, its poo your leaving and great having you a a clan leader Smile

11-04-2012 23:11 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

take care man...Was nice chatting to u from time to time.

sad to see another decent player leave...

ciao mate
11-04-2012 23:19 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i like the way you choose a time when the people that could talk you out of it have no internet :p ...also who will be running LGN now? Sad to see you go mate but keep in touch yeah Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-04-2012 23:19 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

No way man, another big gun gone :/ we used to talk a hell of a lot, but that changed unfortunately :/

Sorry to see you go dude, hopefully The Legion stays strong Smile

Take care in RL and best of luck in all your endeavours Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-05-2012 00:33 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0 <- x10000000

You've been such a great friend to me since I joined the legion, you've given me tomes of wisdom that if I didn't have, I would've gone a long time ago.

I'm gonna miss you Acid Frown

ALL HAIL THE LEGION CREATOR!!!!!!

11-05-2012 00:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sasuke

Registration Date: 09-13-2012

Tomorrow we are losing a legand and a legacy in you Acid.

You have helped loads of player's advance in this game, i had stopped playing this game in 2010 becasue of petty childishness acts i kept seeing constantly, i only came back to see if it had changed, and became a part of legion.
You didnt act like a leader (not in the way that sounds) you are and always will be a great friend.
You took the time rather then just worrying about your own personally gain, to turn me in the space of 10 weeks a charecter that was struggleing to get 5 points a week to someone now who can clear 100 points most week's.
But you didnt stop tehre, even when you knew i was having trouble in the RL you took the time to listen and give your opinions and advice on the matter.
You never abused your power.
You have made a brilliant clan, it may not be the highest in the ranking's but it is definately the best clan i have ever been in and i used to jump around them alot 3 years ago.
I have chatted to you alot mroe tehn i have most other playings and it is gonna be a shame to lose you from the underworld (hoping you can still be on Necro at least as im higher then you xD)

Just remember mate, you always have a family here now, if you ever come back to Underworld, tehre will always be your throne here waiting =D
11-05-2012 01:28 Sasuke is offline Search for Posts by Sasuke Add Sasuke to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

all the best IRL bud..take care Happy
11-05-2012 19:20 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Take care mate, I hope you come back 1 day and if you do so contact me Smile

All the best!

Hugs and kisses!! Big Grin

11-05-2012 22:16 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I am not much into long talks, so just.. all the best IRL.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-06-2012 23:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

See you.
11-07-2012 06:21 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » acidic shots: its been a laugh

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH