Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » swearing on public chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page swearing on public chat 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

swearing on public chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

16:44 and polish language

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-08-2012 16:47 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And who was swearing?

11-09-2012 22:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry szeszej cant remember, small player nickname with letter C on the beginning probably, but if you can see shoutbox you ll find his msg at hour i pasted in 1st msg. Sorry for inconvenience.

edit 1 : CROID was his name

11-09-2012 23:04 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 39456
Login croid
Posta croid

5 days

11-13-2012 14:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
The Juggernaut

Registration Date: 02-06-2012
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Sanitarium

RE: swearing on public chat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[censored]

I feel very insulted by GeKoNek comment at 09:46

IGN= The juggernaut

12-10-2012 09:51 The Juggernaut is offline Search for Posts by The Juggernaut Add The Juggernaut to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Szeszej, in this case it was a provocation from the juggernaut side. So many players here can confirm that the juggernaut is person who do everything to upset ppl for fun. So please look graciously at GeK. He is nice person and for sure he wont do it again.

12-10-2012 11:01 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ghaldria

thread closed as it s my thread so i can - to prevent the spam.

12-10-2012 13:09 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Please always create a new thread for your complaint.

12-10-2012 19:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » swearing on public chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH