Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Average success with Evolutions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Average success with Evolutions 13 Votes - Average Rating: 7.2313 Votes - Average Rating: 7.23
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Average success with Evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see any thread with that so I make it Tongue

The most of us are in 3 act and got some evolutions, which added some stats. When we doing quests, we see average chance for each statistic (in premium options), but we don't see added by evolutions stats and chance for success. Of cource we see it after report from quests.

Can U BW change that? And of cource if it good option...

Why I'm asking about it?

Some of us useing next to luck also items with stats, so so for example i also looking which item will be better and gives me more chance to success compare with evolutions.

Sorry for my English...

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
11-14-2012 18:31 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Izuall

Registration Date: 08-26-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, that could be useful.

This post has been edited 18905 time(s), it was last edited by Izuall: Today, 9:43.
11-18-2012 11:47 Izuall is offline Search for Posts by Izuall Add Izuall to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah i would agree with this idea, tired of counting evo lvls

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-18-2012 11:49 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Thread Starter Thread Started by TwoSwords.

I see 9 votes, but only 2 replys.. What You think about that idea..

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-12-2012 13:58 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Love the idea. Would make quest sets a lot easier.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-12-2012 14:25 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Toyama

Registration Date: 08-21-2010

RE: Average success with Evolutions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thumps up from me too.
Why do the hard work calculating the odds by yourself when you have a computer that can it for you? Isn't that the point of computers?

01-12-2013 10:24 Toyama is offline Search for Posts by Toyama Add Toyama to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Average success with Evolutions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH