Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Server down » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Server down 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.333 Votes - Average Rating: 4.33
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Server down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,
due to an power failure in Munich (which caused a city-wide blackout) BW couldn't be accessed this morning. As a compensation tomorrow (16th of November) you'll get a +50 LUCK event Smile

In addition:
- we've reset expo creation for people who created an expo shortly before the failure
- same with joining expeditions
- also applies to KotH
- we've refunded 1 day of premium to people who have used the Call the Hunters option shortly before the failure.

- please report all auctions sold at a too low price due to the failure.

- the portal is now on.

May good drops be with you,
BWTeam

11-15-2012 16:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What about the people who ain't got to join an expo today because they couldn't start there own till late?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-15-2012 18:53.

11-15-2012 18:53 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the compensations are pretty much fair don't you think so? Everything can't be fixed or you want them to shorter expo duration or what?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-15-2012 22:11 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
I think the compensations are pretty much fair don't you think so?

Yep, for a problem that wasn't the dev's fault, this compensation is more than enough.

11-15-2012 22:29 franz is online Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Some people have joined and started today, I'm not to fussed but I ain't been able to join one so lost 13k exp and would see why some people would feel they're out of pocket

11-15-2012 22:45 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
lanky6

Registration Date: 11-15-2012

RE: Server down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

Some of my clan mates and I are stuck in a siege. It's been like that for 2 days now. Can you help?

We cannot attack/quest or change armour etc.

Thanks
11-16-2012 07:26 lanky6 is offline Search for Posts by lanky6 Add lanky6 to your Buddy List
Nizdan

images/avatars/avatar-1072.gif

Registration Date: 11-16-2012
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: S.O.D.

RE: Server down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

same problem as the user lank6.
11-16-2012 13:05 Nizdan is offline Search for Posts by Nizdan Add Nizdan to your Buddy List
travispike

Registration Date: 04-09-2013

Everything can't be fixed or you want them to shorter expo duration or what?

04-09-2013 10:12 travispike is offline Homepage of travispike Search for Posts by travispike Add travispike to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » Announcements » Server down

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH