Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem with buying premium via PayPal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problem with buying premium via PayPal 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Problem with buying premium via PayPal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 65507

Problem description: Everytime I try and buy premium with PayPal I get this message "An error occurred while processing your request. Before submitting this again, log in and check your Account History to ensure that the transaction didn't complete."

My PayPal has a high limit with zero restrictions, I have sufficient funds in my bank so don't think it's a problem my end

Would've used the contact form but my type of problem wasn't listed

11-16-2012 21:20 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up, bored of using SMS codes Tongue

11-19-2012 19:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

RE: Problem with buying premium via PayPal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
"An error occurred while processing your request. Before submitting this again, log in and check your Account History to ensure that the transaction didn't complete."

Did you do this?

Have you tried to buy again through PayPal?

11-19-2012 22:56 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

RE: Problem with buying premium via PayPal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
"An error occurred while processing your request. Before submitting this again, log in and check your Account History to ensure that the transaction didn't complete."

Did you do this?

Have you tried to buy again through PayPal?

Yes not been billed once

11-20-2012 09:06 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe try using a different browser to make the payment.

Maybe your debit/credit card you used to make the payment has expired?

11-20-2012 11:04 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

There are no known problems with paypal, transactions are processed succesfully as we speak. If this problem occurs during making a payment in paypal, you should most probably report this issue directly to paypal, as it may be connected with your paypal account or paypal system itself.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-20-2012 11:28 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
There are no known problems with paypal, transactions are processed succesfully as we speak. If this problem occurs during making a payment in paypal, you should most probably report this issue directly to paypal, as it may be connected with your paypal account or paypal system itself.

I've emailed them but my PayPal is working for making and receiving payments on eBay :/ see what they come back with

11-20-2012 14:21 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

same happened with me

i paid as a guest and it worked that way

11-20-2012 14:24 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Problem with buying premium via PayPal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH