Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Minor/Major depends what way you look at it. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Minor/Major depends what way you look at it.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheOneAndOnly

Registration Date: 11-09-2012

Minor/Major depends what way you look at it. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Night of long knifes
Report to operator
Building site
Throne hall
Prepare an ambush

Well of 'S'ouls
The 'A'rena
Live 'C'hat
Shirt of the 'S'trongman
Elvish 'S'horts of the 'S'muggler
Helmet of 'A'drenaline
White 'T'ower

All I'm trying to point out is that the majority of the titles have a capital letter on the 2nd word if it isn't of/the like the 2nd lot of words , But the 1st lot of words havnt.

If your going to do it either do it fully to all tittles or remove it all together.

If there's been a post like this before then sorry Tongue ...

P.S. Anybody can post their opinions under but no arguments please.. :-)

My personal opinion

The Original Penguin_dude
11-19-2012 20:01 TheOneAndOnly is offline Search for Posts by TheOneAndOnly Add TheOneAndOnly to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with this.

Now you have pointed it out, i keep seeing it, and its annoying lol. Damn you TOAO

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

11-19-2012 23:32 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They only added the Capitals to stuff they implemented, stuff that they had from the start aren't like that.

Eg., Well of Souls was inplemented after they first created the game, whereas Throne hall was there at the start

Being honest, I think it's nit-picking. If somethings not broken , don't fix it Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 11-20-2012 00:42.

11-20-2012 00:41 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Fixed, I think I've caught them all, but if there is something remaining without a capital letter let me know.

11-20-2012 10:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Minor/Major depends what way you look at it.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH